US$ 70
ABC Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 132
US$ 123
Agoda.com
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$ 120
Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 52
US$ 43
Agoda.com
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$ 37
US$ 33
Hotels.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 137
US$ 133
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

US$ 46
US$ 43
Agoda.com
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancysm mallrooms are spaciousfree shuttleinstant coffeeroom service ishotel of choicejacuzzi roomwalking streetother hotels in the areanight lifedvd playerflat screen tvnice poollghangeles
Reviewed 9 September 2015

The thing with the Lewis Grand Hotel is that it could be a lot better. It's facilities are exceptional. It's restaurant staff and food service is great. The rooms are very large and functional. The transportation team is also extremely accommodating, which is important in the Philippines. Nevertheless,, the front desk staff is horrible. Why? They are pretty unwelcoming, don't listen and don't comprehend at all in English and act, in general, that they don't care about the guest at all. They use a script and can't seem to break out of the script. When I checked out, they needed to check the room (HOW tacky is this!) but the way they tell you this is just plain incoherent. After waiting ten minutes for housekeeping to do this useless function (they have my credit card on file anyway if there is an issue) they still couldn't figure out that I needed to leave. The front desk does not understand business travelers and really has no customer service acumen. I would be hard pressed to ever recommend this hotel. The front desk is too aggrevating.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank CyberworldToronto
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2015

Hello Cyberworld Toronto

First of all, thank you for staying here at the Lewis Grand, and for the many Positive features and services which you have mentioned…

You stated that
- our ”Facilities are exceptional”, that
- our “Restaurant staff and Food service is great”, that
- our “Rooms are very large and functional”, that
- our "Transportation team is also extremely accommodating, which" (as you have mentioned) "is important in the Philippines”,
and based on All of the above, we do hope that - after all - you did enjoy your stay here with us.

Regrettably, upon your check-out, you found a flaw with our Front Desk (I am in the believe, from what I understand, that the only inadequate experience you made with them was upon your check-out), and I have already informed the 2 Supervisors, as well as the Front Office Agents accordingly. However, due to this being a standard operations procedure in probably most hotels around the world, we will also in future regrettably not be able to completely neglect the checking of our Guest rooms, upon the departure of our valued Guests. This is certainly not to be seen as a 'personal affront against your persona', but it is just something that we (and many other Hotels) do, and it is part of the job of our Housekeeping department. Our apologies to you, if our Front Office Agents on duty might not have been properly able to explain this procedure well to you. I will certainly make sure that they will explain this in future better.

One more thing and for better understanding, we would certainly (contrary to your suggestion) NEVER just charge any Guest credit card with ANY amount, if the Guest is not fully aware and was properly informed about this in advance, as we just do not believe that this would be an appropriate thing to do. We do understand that our Guests have other obligations, transportation / planes to catch, and more, hence a bit of ‘available time’ upon ones check-out will certainly always be an advantage.

Despite this above mentioned ‘incident’, which very regrettably caused you displeasure, we do hope that – based on the also above mentioned Positive impressions you had from everything else – you might still be back again. - If you are, then please let me know, so that I can assist you with your check-out procedure, and so that we could also – for example – prepare your bill the night before (as we have also stated as a suggestion on the farewell letter, which all of our Guests receive on their beds, the night before their departure), that might be a good suggestion, in order to better serve you.

For now we remain with best regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2015

We decided to stay at Lewis Grand after our whole day tour at Subic Bay Free Port..
Chose to stay here since Angeles City has better hotel choices than at Subic area..
Service here is great, Staffs are very attentive to guest needs..WiFi is also ok.
The room is huge and comfortable..actually it exceeded my expectation based on their price accommodation is definitely more than worthy..
The pool is also great, which is one important factor whenever we choose a hotel due to our daughters love for swimming..pool attendants are also friendly and nice..

Everything is great in Lewis Grand except for one..their security guard on their extended parking lot..man he was so rude and treated me as if i was a disturbing him with his precious sitting job inside the parking lot..even scolded a foreigner who initiated to open the gate since he doesn't mind opening it, my only sin is asking him where i can park...good that their in-house officer gave me a parking slot in near their lobby..

Will i be back in Lewis Grand..definitely a YES..(except if that arrogant IN security guard is still there) i won't allow a person like him ruin a great place like this spoil our rest and relaxation..besides the staffs are very fast in addressing my complain..thanks to the Duty Manager Lizette :-) and the Hotels Chief Security..

Lesson here: Never allow a rotten apple mixed with excellent one..

My sincerest thanks to Lewis Grand Hotel..

Room Tip: Rooms at the 2nd floor is better..easy to access..
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Erwin T
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2015

Dear Erwin T.

Thank you for your and your family's visit, your stay with us, and for stating that the Lewis Grand Hotel is “The Best in it's own way”.

We are happy to hear that you “decided to stay at the Lewis Grand after your whole day tour at the Subic Bay Free Port”. You mentioned that you “chose to stay here since Angeles City has better hotel choices than the Subic area” – and we are happy to see that by looking for a quality accommodation, you chose the Lewis Grand Hotel for your stay.

Thank you for appreciating our services and the personnel here at our Hotel, when you wrote that the “Service here is great”, and that the “Staffs are very attentive to Guest needs”.
You also stated that the “WiFi is also ok”, and that “the room is huge and comfortable”, so much that “actually it exceeded my expectation based on their price”, and you topped it up by saying that the “accommodation is definitely more than worthy”. Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

You also mentioned that you enjoyed our big, free-form swimming pool, when you wrote that “The pool is also great, which is one important factor whenever we choose a hotel due to our daughters love for swimming”, and that also the “pool attendants are also friendly and nice”. – Once again, thank you for your positive comments.

You wrote that “Everything is great at the Lewis Grand” - however, we regretfully also have to note that an external agency employee very unfortunately inconvenienced you, when he was not really helpful on the extended parking lot. Please rest assured that this incident was noted while it happened, and that this has already been dealt with accordingly through our Human Resources Department. – We are however glad to hear that our own staff was able to help you and took good care of you and your needs, when you wrote that “good that their in-house officer gave me a parking slot near their lobby”. So I am happy to hear that in the end everything worked out fine. Our apologies for the “mishap” of this external employee, and rest assured that the next time you will not be inconvenienced anymore.

Finally you wrote that: “Will I be back in Lewis Grand.. definitely a YES.." – and for this we would like to thank you – and are already looking forward to Welcome you back again, hopefully soon. In the meantime and also on the behalf of our whole staff here at the Lewis Grand Hotel, we would like to thank you once again for your stay, your positive review, and for appreciating our services and efforts.

You finished your review by stating: “My sincerest thanks to the Lewis Grand Hotel” – and the whole team here at the Lewis Grand is thanking you and would like you to know that we are happily working together, so that all of our valued Guests can hopefully enjoy their well deserved vacation and rest & relax.

With this I remain,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 26 August 2015

I stayed for 6 nights towards the end of July and had a really good experience with the hotel and in particular with the staff. This hotel well deserves it's respected status within the local area and i have no hesitation recommending the Lewis Grand to fellow travelers.

As with any truly great hotel service is what sets it apart from its competitors and the service starts at the top with the GM (James Bush) who i had the pleasure to meet with during my stay. James is extremely approachable and keen to ensure guests are well looked after, no issue is too small for James to personally involve himself and i really appreciate this level of accessibility from a general manager. Secondly i had the pleasure to also meet with Ryan (housekeeping supervisor) and also with Anne (food and beverage manager) and both were great ambassadors for the Lewis Grand brand.

I would like to thank all staff for such a memorable to pleasant stay and would like to offer my personal encouragement that as a guest we notice the hard work and appreciate your efforts, keep up the great work!

If you happen to find yourself in the area i recommend the Lewis for travelers of all shapes and sizes, young and old, but in particular to those that appreciate a modern, efficiently run and well managed property.

Room Tip: Deluxe rooms and spacious and modern
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank sunshineandlaughter
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2015

Dear Sunshineandlaughter

Thank you very much for your recent stay here with us, and for your favorable review here, as well as for stating that the Lewis Grand hotel has a “Fantastic efficient guest focused service!”. This, especially also from an experienced reviewer here on Tripadvisor like yourself, means a lot to us, thank you – also on behalf of our Staff, who relentlessly work and try to provide every one of our dear Guests with a nice and pleasant holiday experience.

You wrote that you “stayed for 6 nights towards the end of July and had a really good experience with the hotel and in particular with the staff”. Once again, and on behalf of the Management and of the whole Staff, thank you so much, and it will be my pleasure to inform the Staff members that you were happy with their services, and that we are ’on the right track’ with what we do here at the Lewis Grand.

Thank you also for stating that the Lewis Grand “hotel well deserves it's respected status within the local area” and that you “have no hesitation recommending the Lewis Grand to fellow travelers”. – We highly appreciate your positive feedback.

Lastly you stated that: “as with any truly great hotel service is what sets it apart…”, and a good Guest service, is what we aim to deliver to all of our valued Guests. Thank you for acknowledging this – and thank you for your positive comments here, which are certainly much appreciated.

We hope that you can visit us hopefully already soon again, and wish you in the meantime lots of success and all the best, for now and in the future.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 24 August 2015

Our visit was as part of a wedding party, which they do a lot of. Our room and the pool were great. Services were not up to my expectations.
Half our group was booked on the July plan for breakfast and services, half on Augusts. The poor staff at the pool \ restaurant were driven crazy differentiating between us. Discussions with the front desk were frustrating and ineffective.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Larry L
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2015

Dear Larry L

First of all, we would like to thank you for you and your wedding group celebrating a wedding here at the Lewis Grand. We appreciate your visit.

You wrote that your “room and the pool were great”, and we thank you for this favorable comment. Always nice to hear that our valued Guests are happy with the accommodation and facilities provided here at the Lewis Grand.

At the same time you also noted that some of the services might have been “not up to my expectations”. Now, since I do not know what kind of expectations you’ ve had to begin with, or which services – and 'how' – were regretfully not 'up to par' (?), I unfortunately now do not know where to 'investigate', but we would surely like to improve any services, that our valued Guests feel were not as good as we all like them to be. The best - for possible cases like this - is normally to look for me while staying here with us, because that way I can assure that we do solve any issue right away, and that will help us – in general – to get better in what we do. Constructive feedback is hence always appreciated, especially if it is done while being here with us, so that anything can get resolved quickly.

You did mention that “half of our group was booked on the July plan for breakfast and services, half on Augusts. The poor staff at the pool / restaurant were driven crazy differentiating between us. Discussions with the front desk were frustrating and ineffective”. – And for this, I would certainly like to apologize to you. Again, it would have been the best to inform me about this (any Guest can ask for me at the Front Desk, and I will be happy to attend to anyone, and make sure that your stay will become an even better one). Fact is, that we did have a Promotion in the month of July, so – as you said – some of your group was booked under that Promo (the way that you described it), and others were not. I guess it always depends, wherever one goes, under what rate, what special Promo, or with what plan one books a stay. There will inevitably be certain changes, if different persons book under different plans / i.e. Guests are not booked under the same plan.

If you would like to send me an E-Mail about this, then please feel free to do so - and for anyone who reads this, please let me know, while you are staying here with us, if there should ever be any question or any concern – and I will be happy to help the best that I can. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you and make your stay become an even better one.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

A feel of 1960's somehow. Rooms needs refurbishing, specially the cabinets and closets. The bath thub needs to be replaced by modern ones since it clearly shows signs of ageing. Shower is quite noisy. Hot & cold faucets are malfunctioning. Anyway, i like the limousine display at the main entrance. And finally, the food is superb! Staff are acommodating and well-groomed.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Intrepidus S

Dear Intrepidus S

Thank you for your stay and for stating that the Lewis Grand is a “Elegant” Hotel.

For your valued information, the Lewis Grand was built in 2008, and we have been doing regular maintenance ever since. Unfortunately, due to me not being able to know who you are (as based on your 'name here' we do not have any records of anyone staying with 'this name'), I do not know in which particular room that you have staid, and hence I can not verify, modify or upgrade any thing in particular.

In lieu of your comment regarding our bathtub, so please be kindly informed that the bathtubs throughout the Lewis Grand are all modern style full-bath bathtubs, with an additional hand-held shower, as well as a rainfall shower head (so it is basically a “3 in 1 experience”, and depending on the room type, we also have rooms with separate bathtubs plus walk-in showers), and serve a wide variety of different needs, for different discerning Guests. The (hot and cold) water is provided from multiple overhead storage tanks on the roof top, and hence there is a very good water pressure, at all times. You wrote that the “shower is quite noisy” - and I have to honestly admit that I have never heard this one before, and I would not even know ‘in what way’ our shower would / could be noisy, as there is nothing to ‘make’ them noisy, other then the falling / running water itself.

We are glad to hear though, that you did like our full stretch limousine – and, I believe most importantly, that you found our “food is superb!” – and our “Staff are accommodating and well-groomed”. – Thank you for this, also on behalf of our staff here, who are working relentlessly and hard, to provide everyone with a nice and warm ‘welcome feeling’, and who are cleaning, and cooking, and making everything else that they possibly can, in order to make everyone feel ‘at home’ here at the Lewis Grand. Thank you.

For now we all wish you a nice day and remain with

Best regards,