Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 96
US$ 67
Widus Hotel and Casino(Clark Freeport Zone)
US$ 122
US$ 92
ABC Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 132
US$ 124
Agoda.com
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
US$ 28
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 92
US$ 78
Agoda.com
The Fields Plaza Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 133
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

Valentino's Hotel(Angeles City)
US$ 47
US$ 39
Agoda.com
Apollonia Royale Hotel(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$ 34
US$ 32
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 39
US$ 37
Hotwire.com
All reviewsavenue restaurantdouble occupancyfree shuttle servicesm mallrooms are spaciousinstant coffeepresidential suiteroom service ishotel of choicejacuzzi roomwalking streetnight lifeother hotels in the areadvd playerflat screen tvclark airportlgh
Reviewed 18 January 2015

It was a great place to stay, perfect spot, close to everything but far enough away to be chilled. Free shuttles anywhere by the hotel service, every night every day. Good food, great rooms would stay here again. Great service, free wifi, definitely recommend.
Known affectionately amongst the locals as 'the white castle'

Room Tip: I imagine all the rooms are pretty similar, they were doing maintenance to a room either directly above me or two levels above and the hammering could be heard in my room through the walls. They sent out notes to when work would be done, it always started at 1pm so plenty of time to sleep in then head to the pool for a few hours and they'd be done.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank JohnnyChimpo079
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2015

Hello dear JohnnyChimpo079

Thank you for your visit and for your review. You stated that the Lewis Grand Hotel “was a great place to stay, the perfect spot, close to everything but far enough away to be chilled”. Thank you for this - and a lot of our Guests actually tend to agree with your findings, whereas we are centrally located, but have a nice area surrounding us, that allows one to rest, relax and generally “chill out”, while enjoying ones vacation.

You mentioned our “Free shuttles anywhere by the hotel service, every night every day”, which is certainly also one of the various advantages of staying here at the Lewis Grand Hotel.

Then you also mentioned our “Good food” and our “Great rooms”, and that you “would stay here again”. – Which we would of course appreciate ! Thank you.

Last but surely not least, I would also like to thank you on behalf of our staff here, when you wrote that we have a “Great service”, which we would certainly like to deliver, to all of our valued Guests.

And lastly you also mentioned our “free wifi”, which we have in all public areas, as well as also in every Guest room.

So your final verdict was “definitely recommend”, and we would like to thank you very much for this as well.

Wishing you a nice day and a good week, we remain,

Reviewed 17 January 2015 via mobile

Rooms big , very spacious. ...bathroom big with bath tub , shower and my favorite rain shower. Staff most courteous and happy to assist. Food is excellent and the service all around is perfect. Staff is really trained well. Close to SM mall.
I had to move to Holiday Inn because of my wedding and now i feel so so sorry.
In HI rooms are so small even an executive suit feels smaller the a basic LGH room.
Thank you all for making my family vacation so perfect.
You guys are the best in Clark.

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2015

Dear laurentiu-cristian

Thank you for your visit here at the Lewis Grand. We are happy that you staid here with us, and sad to see you had to leave. As you also wrote: “Feel sorry I moved to other hotel”.

Thank you for your review, where you wrote that our “Rooms are big , very spacious”, the “bathroom big with bath tub, shower and my favorite rain shower”, our “Staff most courteous and happy to assist”, the “Food is excellent”, and that you felt that “the service all around is perfect”. Thank you very much for these – important – points, and we are happy to see that you were very satisfied with your stay here with us.

You also wrote that the “Staff is really trained well” – and for this I would like to thank you personally.

You wrote that the Lewis Grand is located “Close to SM mall”, as well as also to many other tourist locations, restaurants, and much more. Plus… I would like to add here, that to go to the SM mall, or also other local locations, we do have free, complimentary transportation shuttles available (24 / 7).

You wrote that you (unfortunately) “had to move to Holiday Inn because of wedding and now i feel so so sorry”. – Here I would like to add that we also have full conference and banquet facilities, and that we also do organize weddings, birthdays, proms, and many more happy events.

You wrote that at the “HI the rooms are so small”, and that “even an executive suit feels smaller then a basic LGH room”. That is actually true. Our rooms are certainly “over-sized”. The square footage's for our different room types are an extraordinary 400 – 1000 square feet, so rather BIG rooms, really.

You added: “Thank you all for making my family vacation so perfect.” – And we would like to thank YOU for having staid here… and hope that you will be back again soon.

Your final verdict was: “You guys are the best in Clark.” – And for this we would certainly like to thank you very much !

We all wish you all the best and remain for now,

respectfully,

Reviewed 11 January 2015

I first stayed at LGH in 2009 and was very impressed with the quality of the hotel and their level of service. My wife and I have since visited Angeles 4 times (together with other friends from UK), and stayed at LGH each time. Having predominantly stayed in an Executive / Executive Jacuzzi Suite room each time, which I would recommend as a preference, I would comment that the rooms are generally well presented in terms of size, layout, décor and facilities (which include free WIFI, Air-conditioning, flat screen TV and DVD player). The rooms offer excellent privacy, as once you're room door is closed, you will not be disturbed by noises from neighbouring rooms.

The hotel and rooms are well maintained and the Cleaning Team are attentive and efficient in making-up your room (24 hours) or attending to your laundry requirements.

The location of the hotel is sufficiently distanced from the hustle and bustle of Fields Avenue, but still close enough that you can take a short trike ride or walk (within a few minutes). Similarly the Malls are a short trike ride away, but LGH offer an efficient (and free) shuttle service for local trips to restaurants, bars, money exchangers, etc.

The Reception staff are always courteous and accommodating, making checking-in and checking-out a pleasant and concise experience.

In my opinion if you're planning a trip to Angeles, LGH is the first choice.

Room Tip: The Presidential Suite is very spacious, but the Executive Suite and the Executive Jacuzzi Suite are well sized and more affordable for longer stays.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard B
HotrodLG, General Manager at Lewis Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2015

Hello dear Richard B

First of all, thank you for your visit, for taking yourself the time for this comprehensive review, and for stating that the Lewis Grand is “The Hotel of Choice”.

You mentioned that you “first stayed at the LGH in 2009" and that you are "very impressed with the quality of the hotel and their level of service.” – We thank you for your repeat visits over the years and are happy to hear that you are enjoying your stays here with us.

You then continue by stating that “My wife and I have since visited Angeles 4 times (together with other friends from UK), and stayed at the LGH each time. Having predominantly stayed in an Executive / Executive Jacuzzi Suite room each time, which I would recommend as a preference, I would comment that the rooms are generally well presented in terms of size, layout, décor and facilities (which include free WIFI, Air-conditioning, flat screen TV and DVD player). The rooms offer excellent privacy, as once you're room door is closed, you will not be disturbed by noises from neighbouring rooms.” – We are glad to hear that you enjoy our rooms and facilities, and would like to thank you and your wife, as well as your friends, for your continued patronage.

In your review, you further say that “the hotel and rooms are well maintained and the Cleaning Team are attentive and efficient in making-up your room (24 hours) or attending to your laundry requirements.” – In the name also of our staff, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback.

You also enjoy our Restaurant and room service, as I can see, because you write that the “LGH room service facilities are available 24 hours, which include a palatable menu of food & drinks, which their restaurant staff are willing to customize upon request (if possible).” – so, thank you also for this. We appreciate.

You also mentioned our location, where you noted that “the location of the hotel is sufficiently distanced from the hustle and bustle of Fields Avenue, but still close enough that you can take a short trike ride or walk (within a few minutes). Similarly the Malls are a short trike ride away, but the LGH offers an efficient (and free) shuttle service for local trips to restaurants, bars, money exchangers, etc”. – I believe that our location has actually a lot of advantages, amongst different others certainly also the size of our grounds (overall), garden and swimming pool, and I am glad to see that you mentioned that we are within an easy walking distance of everything, and that at the same time we also offer a (24 / 7) complimentary transportation service to our valued Guests.

Last but not least you also mentioned that “the Reception staff are always courteous and accommodating, making checking-in and checking-out a pleasant and concise experience.” – and I am glad to hear that you feel that way, and made these kind of positive experiences, as this is what we would our Guests like to experience and feel. Thank you so much for everything.

And thank you also for your final verdict, when you state that “In my opinion if you're planning a trip to Angeles, LGH is the first choice.” Thank you for this, and we hope that you and your wife, as well as your friends, can hopefully already soon be back again. We are already looking forward to Welcome you back – and should there be anything that me or my team here could do for you, then please do not hesitate to let me know, thank you.

For now I remain by wishing you a nice day and a good week.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 5 January 2015

Must choose and stay at Lewis Grand Hotel. Should experience the great service. Two thumbs up. Very near in Shopping Mall and other business and leisure establishments. More than you expect in one hotel.

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank RTParaiso

Hello dear RTParaiso

Thank you for your feedback, and for appreciating our services, when you stated that we have an “Excellent Service at the Lewis Grand Hotel”.

You brought it ‘to the point’ when you wrote: “Must choose and stay at the Lewis Grand Hotel. Should experience the great service. Two thumbs up.” – Thank you for this feedback – and we are happy to see that you’ ve enjoyed yourself here with us.

You wrote: “Very near Shopping Malls and other business and leisure establishments.” – Plus with our free transportation, our valued Guests can be everywhere in no time.

Your final verdict was: “More than you expect in one hotel” - and for this we would like to thank you again. – Hope that you can make it back again real soon !

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2015

I have stayed at a number of hotels in the Angeles area and have usually been disappointed. This hotel exceeded all of my expectations. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has great food. The rooms are cleaned quickly and in a timely fashion. The location is also surprising close to Fields without having that Fields feel. I highly recommend this hotel and I doubt I would stay at another hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nathan L

Dear Nathan L

Thank you for staying at the Lewis Grand – which you qualified as being “One of the best hotels in Angeles City”.

You wrote that you “have stayed at a number of hotels in the Angeles area and have usually been disappointed. (However) This hotel (/ the Lewis Grand) exceeded all of my expectations. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant has great food. The rooms are cleaned quickly and in a timely fashion.” – And in regards of these observations, we would like to thank you so much for your kind feedback and the favorable comments, we highly appreciate this.

You also mentioned that “the location is also surprising close to Fields without having that Fields feel.” – This is certainly one of the many advantages of the Lewis Grand – that the location is not far away from anything (actually quite “in the middle of it all”), but that at the same time it is quieter and greener here then pretty much anywhere else (without being far from the action).

Hence you finished your review by stating that: “I highly recommend this hotel and I doubt I would stay at another hotel.” And re Room Tip, you wrote: “All the rooms are great”. – Which we of course both appreciate, thank you. – We are already looking forward to Welcome you back again hopefully soon, and wish you in the meantime all the best !