All reviews free water place to stay walking street internet mall angeles rates
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

This guy (owner)nick dutch have couple of hotel eg Hotel Saleh and Sun Moon Hotel. Also i think few apartments properties. Remember he is a businessman and loves his pesos. So he may show you this and put you there. But to be fair his prices are ok and so are places. I booked Hotel Saleh but because I arrived 3 Minutes to midnight so my room was gone so they put me in near by Sun Moon Hotel. I liked the place and extended for six more nights to total of 8. They did gave 10% discount. And room had a separate lounge with kitchen. Hotel have small but ok swimming pool. I liked it alot. Staff was awesome place clean enough.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank FBadani
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

This is very basic and cheap hotel in angeles. I think the only pros are their price and location. In a center location, it’s closed to SM mall and walking street. Though the entry need to spend some time to find it. Staff are helpful and kindness like most angeles hotel. This will not be my first or second choice in angeles.
Only when there are full booking of nearby hotel and I don’t have any reservations. This will be an option. Plenty of shops and restaurant also make it a convince place to take a temporary stay when you are there.
Room are big but basic. Cleaning is in acceptable condition for short stay thought. 我需要增加一些中文。不知道為什麼? 可是是因爲它偵測到我使用的是繁體中文字? 這个酒店很一般。如果不是沒辦法。我是不會考慮這裡的 即使它的位置是在很好的地段。

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2018

I just recently stayed at Hotel Saleh, It was great very friendly staff and great price, also the location is fantastic, just around the corner from the stop lights and the main road, close to everything, what more can you ask for, Jackie the front desk was very helpful as was Craig, Thank you will come again.

Room Tip: Road side has large windows
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Neutral. Aircon is not working. But still at least for 3 hours we have a place to stay.

The place is good because its near to mall and convenience store.

If you still want to have a place to stay, go but try your best to find a better one.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018

For 1k per night you cant expect much right? Wrong, a smile at the reception, fast internet, free water, big bed, strong water pressure, satellite tv and the basics you need. Ofcourse its not the Ritz but for 20 USD per night one of the nicer options in AC. I have been coming here for many years and I was hinted by a friend to check this place out.

Close to everything. The rooms are simple, but I just need a good bed, shower, aircon and internet. Those things are all there and working great. Its pretty clean, but the beddings are a little over washed.

THUMBS UP! a good place to stay

Stayed: January 2018