“Great food, Dirty tables”

Pat's Select Pizza and Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This was our first visit. All tables were empty and dirty. We had to clean our own table prior to eating. That being said, their Philly cheese steak pizza is hands down the best pizza I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

One of the best pizza places in the area, delivery too. We have been looking for a good pizza place for a long time. Great selection of food, soups,sandwiches, and a large selection

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Best cheese steaks and pizza in Gloucester County. Great salads and real milkshakes. Not fancy but a good solid value.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We got take-out last night and it was really good. They offer standard pizza shop fare- sandwiches, hoagies, pizza, apps, wraps. We got the southwest chicken wrap, cheesesteak, pizza, and the roasted veggie salad and everything was great! Really, we honestly had no complaints. The food was hot and ready when we picked it up and prepared to order. Really happy they are right around the corner!

Reviewed 22 November 2015 via mobile

Walking in I was greeted like a friend and I was treated like a family. Been overwhelmed by so many choices that they offer with their menu I got some suggestions by the people behind the counter. Oh boy they were right.loved the wings and the pizza was really good my wife was amazed by their salad and my son loved his pasta platter. The portions were big so you had enough left overs for next day lunch. I guess they got my business.