Lowest prices for your stay
$24
$21
Travelocity$24
FindHotel$24
Trip.com$24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Stayed here for one night just so we could snorkel off the beach. The place was decent. It was about a 3-5 minute walk to get to the dive sites just off the beach.

It has 2 pools with one being the training pool.

Stayed at a standard room and it was sufficient. Bathroom doesn't feel clean but for one night it wasn't bad. I wouldn't have wanted to be there for much longer in that room. Lights were really dim.

Didn't use their diving facilities so I can't comment on that.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2019

We stayed here for the diving and had a great time.
1. The dive instructors were great and patient. I was the least experienced of the group and they made sure to have somebody by my side on every dive. We had some experienced divers as well and they did a great job of catering to all skill levels.
2. The scenery is beautiful. After diving we would sit by the pool, eat, have a bintang and watch the ocean. It was very tranquil and peaceful.
3. The service was great and went beyond the diving. They arranged for us to go see some of the nearby sites after we were done diving and helped with other transportation.
4. The people were just awesome.

Great hotel, we would definitely stay there again and have recommended it to others.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 27 September 2019

We were recommended Tulamben Wreck Divers Hotel from our friends and loved our time there. I had only just done a refresher in my diving so I was still a bit nervous but Wayan our Dive Master was just excellent. He really helped me to calm down and was a great guide for our dives. I felt really comfortable with him and he helped me get in and out of the water as the rocky beach and the waves can be quite tricky.
The hotel pools were excellent and the grounds beautifully kept.
My only negative was the breakfast ...you had a very small menu to chose from and were only allowed one item for your omelette. For example, you could have EITHER bacon, sausage, cheese, tomato or onion but not all 4 which is really quite picky.
This does need some improvement for sure but it is only a very minor aspect of an excellent place to stay and dive. Thank you Wayan and your team for a great time, memorable diving and the underwater photos.

Room tip: Try the penthouse...fabulous views and very reaonably priced.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

An outstanding experience. A great variety of dives, and to dive the wreck was a whole new world for these. fairly inexperienced, divers. Our dive guide, Kadek, was terrific. The resort is well maintained and comfortable. Would advise scooter rental if staying at the Villas which are 1km from the Dive center. Also, the drive up to Tulamben is extraordinarily scenic with rice terraces , a monkey forest and villages well off the beaten tourist routes. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tim P
Reviewed 2 July 2019

We had a week with Tulamben Wreck Divers and dived for 5 days. We had a excellent dive guide dedicated to us for the whole week which was great. The accommodation was modern, comfortable and clean. The food was very tasty from the in-house restaurant. We look forward to returning soon.

Date of stay: June 2019