Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
$123
Trip.com
$98
Hotels.com$122
Travelocity$122
Priceline$123
All reviews dive center liberty wreck fish direct access sea view dive base restaurant staff diving spots night dive dive package wreck site dive staff diving instructor shrimp diving course great dive ttt
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

We had a short Stay at Tauch Terminal to dive the Tulamben wreck and the near by dive sites. The resort staff were excellent. Our transfer to and from the resort were efficient, the rooms were quite good, the food was good and the restaurant staff friendly and helpful. The resort manager made a point of greeting us during our stay and was available to help if we had any issues. Only issues we had was with our own dive gear. His advice and help in this area (along with his dive staff) was well considered and helpful.
The dive team were professional and helpful. The diving was well worth the effort.
If you are going to Bali to dive I recommend Tauch Terminal and the diving.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

My husband and I had 5D4N stays for our honeymoon. I found this resorts from agoda but because we're still unsure about the dates we'll come, I contacted directly to the numbers listed on site. They let me book on flexible dates, confirm the fix dates later, and pay when arrived at hotel. I tell them we're on our honeymoon and ask if they could do special decoration of our room. They said they could do it without any charge, so happy >,<

The rooms and facilities are clean and well maintained even during pandemics. I really appreciate it, they're doing their hardworks. The staffs and owner treats us like family/friends. I did my SSI open water course with Peter, and I really enjoyed it, no rush, no nervous, and no disappointment. He told me everything from diving techniques, equipments preparation, history of the diving spots, to numerous information about marine organisms.

And also the food from the Bamboo restaurant are so delicious. There are so many options to choose.

I have only good memories here. I really hope I can come back here in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2022 via mobile

My wife and I spent our honeymoon 5D4N. She took her SSI Open Water License with instructor Peter. The courses were easy and fun. the instructors and staffs were friendly and communicative. the room was great and comfortable. they gave complete amenities and complimentaries, anything we need, could be asked to the staffs. they had free bicycles to borrowed.
want to go scuba diving? just go to the staffs. very easy procedures, they made it easy for customers, really most appreciated.

Reviewed 3 June 2022 via mobile

It’s a very welcoming resort and everyone is very friendly especially the guys working behind the bar. We had such a laugh with them. The dive center is also very good and do everything for you. We had two dives and both were alone with our guide. The rooms are basic but have everything that’s needed. The only thing I would fault is the food. It’s a little underwhelming and they do not cater for lactose intolerant people.

Reviewed 22 May 2022 via mobile

Great front desk, willing to accommodate us even thou I arrived, at 12am
Room was very clean and bed was great
Wifi connection is very stable.
Hotel breakfast is great, offer a variety to choose and fruits.
Location is great, close to my favourite restaurant.

Room tip: It would help to inform them your arrival time and checking out time.
Date of stay: May 2022