Lowest prices for your stay
$122
Free cancellation until 11/06/22
$89
Trip.com
$80
Hotels.com$122
Agoda.com$89
Travelocity$122
All reviews dive center liberty wreck open restaurant sea view direct access fish dive base learning how dive gears dive master each evening dive package wreck site enjoyable stay great dive tulamben area open water
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2022

The resort's view and atmosphere is beautifully amazing.

We stayed in two rooms with inter-connecting door in between, I love the way they design the space, very creative and beautiful!

The resort is offering a free scheduled scuba trial in the pool with professional dive instructor, our son enjoyed it very much. We plan to come back to stay here again this year to book a DSD package, they currently have special offer up to 50% off on diving packages until April 2022. This must be something huge for dive lovers and those wanting to learn diving.

The food at the restaurant was superb. My son even can not move on from his cheese and beef quesadilla, oh he loves it so much and I love my Nasi Ayam Betutu:)

A pool table is available at the rooftop and our son loved playing pool and spent time there.
The resort also offers variety spa and massage treatment at the spa, I enjoyed my massage and reflexology so much, it was so relaxing.

While my husband enjoyed exploring the beautiful under-water creatures through diving and snorkeling activity that was done right from the resort's beach-front without required a boat transportation.

The Service was great, staff were very friendly and accommodating in all areas.

Our overall stay at Tauch Terminal Dive Resort and Spa was completely fantastic!

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2021

I would give more than 5 stars if I could. Beautiful place, the photos didn't do justice.
It's a very well maintained resort, and the staff are amazing. The restaurant is great place to hang out and the foods are delicious.
One of my favorite diving place, with the Liberty Shipwreck and Coral Garden only few steps away, and one of the best part, the resort have a ramp ready, make it easy for us for shore entry diving.
Surely will come back to this place!!

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 7 October 2021 via mobile

Dive:
I had a great time learning how to dive here. Peter, the instructor, was really friendly and answered all my questions happily even months before I got there I started out pretty scared but in the end did 10 dives including the open water and advanced adventurer certification within 5 days. I always learn something new and receive helpful feedback on what I did well and what to improve on every dive, and was given just the right balance of independence and help. It was a really fun learning experience, and definitely makes me want to explore and learn more!

The dive sites are all very close (one literally in front of the dive base in the resort, one wreck just a short walk away, one a short bike ride away), accessible for beginners, and are all very interesting (I saw a shark in the wreck site!)

Stay:
The resort is awesome. When I first got there I was actually pretty shocked, the pictures online looked nice but if you see it in real life it's way more beautiful, especially when it's sunny (which is 90+% the time I was there). I got the cheapest room but it has huge glass doors and windows directly looking at the beautiful ocean (you can hear the waves from your room!), very spacious and nicely decorated. Outside of the room, there are lots of nice places to chill outside (balcony, pools, restaurant) and everything looks nicely decorated and maintained.

The people working there are very friendly and seems very tight-knit, and the resort in general seems to have a good relationship with the local community and the environment. The food is very good and varied as well, I was very happy with every meal I got there. All of these makes it a very enjoyable stay, and time seems to go so fast and so slow there at the same time.

I will definitely be back!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2021

Wow!! What a beautiful place in Tulamben! By far the best place to stay when you are here! Such amazing and friendly staff, great views, clean rooms and the food is delicious! Oh, and of course, the diving is unreal!!! The instructor was phenomenal. We will definitely be back! Thank you

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Axel Schwan, Marketing at Tauch Terminal Resort Tulamben, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2021

Hello Tayla, thanks for taking the time to review us and a special thanks for your enthusiastic words. The entire Tauch Terminal family feels they have earned a gold medal and really appreciates your warm words. Hope to see you again...

Reviewed 3 October 2021

Beautiful and amazing staff! Best diving ever. We saw some amazing coral and shipwreck! It was really an amazing experience and we will be back soon! There is an amazing dive facility and the best friendly staff

Trip type: Travelled as a couple