“Friendly and helpful staff”
Review of Dive Concepts

Dive Concepts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to Dive Concepts!!If you look for a friendly, relax PADI dive centre, you are at the right place. Our team of experienced Instructors and Dive Masters will be pleased to accompany you during your stay.If you've never been diving before, no worries! What about a Discover Scuba Diving. (2 dives included one on the Liberty Wreck)You want to get certified? We offer all the PADI and SSI courses from Open Water to Dive Master.You're already certified? We can welcome you in our resort or organise day trips, which allow you to enjoy our amazing dive sites.We can teach in English, French and Spanish. We are looking forward to dive with you
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did 4 dives with Budi. I had some problem with my snorkel mask and panicked a little, Budi was patient and calm in helping me fix the issue and regain my confidence.
The other staff were equally hospitable and helpful.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"coral gardens"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did the scuba diving discovery here and came back for the Open water certification ! The team is really good and ready to help and answer all kind of questions you may have. I’ll come back without any problem when I can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had 3 nice dives with Komang. One day dive on USS Liberty, the wall and a night dive on the liberty. I liked the liberty night dive the most. Dive Concepts were a pleasure to deal with and if i were diving in the area again, I would gladly dive with them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had an amazing first dive with Elliot. If I ever have to dive again in Bali, I would definitely go with Elliot. Dee was really quick at replying to all my doubts and I had a really smooth experience throughout. We were picked up from our hotel and the driver sent by Dive Concepts was really nice as well. He made sure we had a great time on our 3 hour long journey from and back to our hotel.
Met some amazing people on my first diving experience. Thanks DiveConcepts :D

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a brilliant time on the one day beginners dive with Elliot. We dived at the coral garden and then the USS Liberty Wreck which was truly beautiful! Dee was super helpful when booking and answered all of my questions at almost lightning speed. Elliot our instructor was great and really helped put our group at ease with his combination of humour but also informative tutoring. I had hoped to complete my level 1 course on this trip as I was so pleased with my experience but unfortunately I don’t quite have enough time before my flight home. I seriously hope I am able to return in future though as the dive sites are spectacular. I would highly recommend dive concepts.