If I recommend this hotel to my friend, it is because ;
- it is the closest hotel to the ship wreck dive site.
- this hotel has nice friendly staff
- great diving instructor/dive guide, an experienced underwater photographer
- standard but clean room with reasonable price
I don't know the reason for people staying at Tulamben hotels, aside for diving the ship wreck. The beach is dull, not a white sand with turqoise clear calm water. Not nice to play around with family. It is black rocks becach with dark blue-grey water, but underwater it is okay.
Since no attractions but the diving site, I don't think it's necessary to stay in expensive and overrated hotel, I visited some of the hotels above 100 dollar pernight and it's still the same dull beach view... so I chose the one next to the ship wreck.
Basic lodging with reasonable price, clean room, nice staff, is enough for me, and Puri Madha has that. 20 dollar per night and I got very big, clean room.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Madha Bungalows Hotel Tulamben
- Puri Madha Bungalows Tulamben, Bali