Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$19
Agoda.com$19
Tripadvisor$19
FindHotel
eDreams$19
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

will come again... the dive is so good,, iam a first time diving and the dive master komang are my guide and he so patient,, he help me untill i can do the dive,, coral garden are my first dive , are a good place for a beginner, and a second dive are liberty wreack that so amazing, nice food in restaurant and friendly staff ,, and hotel room is nice is cheep price nice for indonesian treveling like me, and i so recomended this place

1  Thank dedot87
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2020

Thanks a lot for your great feedback and for the 5* rating :-). We are very happy that you fall in love to the amazing underwater world and they you enjoyed your holidays with us.
Would be great to see you sometimes again.
Greetings Suci and TEAM

Reviewed 28 February 2020 via mobile

We stayed there for only one night as we wanted to do some snorkelling around the area. The hotel offers a full service for this and also has a spa (and not an expensive one!) the rooms are good sized and with air conditioning! The staff is friendly and very helpful, they can book transportation if needed. Also the restaurant located in front of the sea has not only a great view but also good food for the region! Definitely a good recommendation for the area!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 105emilyanneg
Reviewed 27 February 2020

My wife and I went had a traditional Balinese massage here. It was so good that I was falling in and out of sleep throughout it. I had a Masseuse called Danni, but my wife’s lady (who’s name I don’t recall) was also great. The massage is offered In the Spa section of the Matahari hotel. They have proper massage beds which was a plus.

The cost for a 60min Balinese massage was 110k IDE. By comparison, we had some masseuses come to our hotel and give a mediocre massage - on our hotel beds - for 150k IDR. I know which one I’ll choose next time.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2019

My friend and I (both Divers) decided to go diving in Bali this December and chose to Stay at Matahari. this was my first time staying at the resort and I have to say it was perfect. the location could not have been better. All the great diving point were right in-front of the resort or 5-10 min away by car (very convenient). the resort is very clean and the staff could not be more helpful and nice. Always ready to help (i don't remember picking up my diving gear at all the entire trip unless it was for a dive).
The dive guides were exceptional! they will go the extra mile to make sure you see the things you want and that you enjoy your dive.

They have an great beachfront restaurant that has a great selection of food, everything very delicious and fresh! and the bonus part you can enjoy the most beautiful sunrises and sunset views.

As for the room, we booked one of their bungalows (we wanted a spacious place for all the equipment and luggage we took). The place was spacious and very clean as well as peaceful.

It is a place I would go back to if I travel back to Bali :)

Date of stay: December 2019
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2019

Dear Lara,

THANK YOU for your 5* Review, it is very much appreciated. We are all happy here that you enjoyed your holidays with us and that you had a great time and great dives.

Would be great if we can welcome you sometimes in the future again.

We wish you a great time and all the best for the NEW YEAR 2020.

Warm greetings
Suci and all of the TEAM

Reviewed 22 December 2019 via mobile

This little resort is fabulous and amazing value. We stayed with our teenage kids for 3 nights in both superior and deluxe rooms. Both were a good size, with powerful aircon and daily room service. The restaurant overlooking the sea on one side and Mt Agung on the other is fabulous, the food is delicious and the staff very friendly. My wife and kids did some diving, as first timers they did training in the pool, a dive at the front of the resort and then a dive at the wreck USAT Liberty. This package was RP800k each. The instructors were very thorough and took great care of them. The pool is beautiful and refreshing and has plenty of seating and loungers around it on various terraces. Do be careful though there are some broken tiles in the pool that should really be repaired, my son sliced his toe quite badly. This is absolute beach front and you can dive and snorkel directly in front if the hotel. It takes 5mins to snorkel down the beach the the Liberty shipwreck. The hotel is completely self contained and you can do everything there. There are other hotels you can visit for a drink or meal and an Indo Mart supermarket 300m up the road.
Highly recommend

Date of stay: December 2019
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and that you share your experience with other holidaymakers. Thanks a lot for that.
Thank you also for the advice for the pool. We will check which options we have to repair it.
We wish you all the best and maybe sometimes we can welcome you again.
Warm greetings from all of us here.
Suci and TEAM