I'm here with a bunch of friends for a short weekend holiday. When we looked on the internet, the place looked great! When we called to make the reservations, the lady behind the desk was very nice, professional and helpful.
We had a late check in, we arrived at the villa at around 5pm, then by 10pm a numerous of unpleasant events occurred (for the price that we are paying). Im not going to mention ALL the events, but I'll state some...
Ok so, first incident, we called reception and asked for ice cubes- nope, they had no ice cubes. (???) So we asked them to go get some at a nearby convenient store, the security then came into our villa (without knocking) and asked us to write down our order and give them some money for it.
Secondly, we asked for extra bowls, ashtrays and cutleries, and they had no extra.
Breakfast was terrible, and when we asked for iced tea, they said they have no kitchen/room service.
Thirdly maintenance support should be 24hrs (like most other places in general)!! We were planing to go for a stroll around Seminyak and had put all our cash into the safety box when we arrived, then somehow it got locked in, when we asked for help, they said the maintenance support "closes" at 9pm. Soooo, we ended up staying in!
Lastly, what we all find very uncomfortable is that the butlers/day maids come in and out without knocking and always leave the front door wide open.
Those are just a few of the incidents that happened. Coming from a hospitality background I would just say that the system in which they operate is very under-managed and maintained.
We've been to Bali many many times before and stayed in some of the BEST villas around. Every time we come down we like to try something new, but compared to all the other villas we stayed at on our previous trips, this is one of the most disappointing. We pay for service first, then everything else. So with the price that we are paying, I wouldn't recommend anyone to come and stay here...
From one professional to another, Kembali Villas, you have lots of upgrading to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kembali Villas luxury accommodation includes 2 and 3 bedroom villas. Each villa has it's own private pool, kitchen, personal maid, lush garden, air conditioned bedrooms, private bathrooms, IDD TV, Broadband Internet access. Quiet central location near all tops restaurants. "Why in the world, would you stay anywhere else?" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Kembali Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kembali Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Kembali Villas Bali/Seminyak