Looks nice on initial glimpse but scratch the surface, there are many aspects that need improvement. The service at restaurant and housekeeping is hit and miss, at times good and other times really poor. Food at breakfast is average. Signature Cocktails at rooftop bar are made of local liquor. Can’t see the sunset as it is hidden behind other buildings. Beach is taxi ride away. And resort pool is small, with limited number of deck chairs. The following are the list of issues encountered in our 8 day luxury escape package:
1. Poor WiFi connection
2. Broken air con had to be fixed
3. no hairdryer in the bathroom, had to ask for one
4. Room not getting cleaned up despite being out of room till 3pm
5. Blocked toilet, got fixed but bathroom didn’t get cleaned after plumber been with wet shredded toilet paper left on the floor, had to ask for it to be cleaned after we came back to room at 10 pm.
6. Leaking shower head
7. Broken bath stopper switch
8. Dirty bathtub with residue and hair stuck in it
9. Poor maintenance of property, water dripping in lifts, dirty chairs in restaurant, reluctance to wipe clean tables in restaurant after first sitting.
Good service is intuitive, anticipating the guests need, it is not just providing something only when asked.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking