All reviews exclusive villas private pool seminyak square eat street bbq night good size bedroom villa huge bathtub room service minute walk the main street ceiling fan mosquito coils small kitchen mini mart our honeymoon outdoor area
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay at this villa! We stayed at one bedroom pool villa that had a nice and clean swimming pool, and it made our stay felt very luxurious. The villa was very quiet and private, great for families & couples. The bed sheets were clean, and the bathroom was bigger than expected. The staff were also very friendly. We got breakfast delivered to our villa; including omelettes, fried noodles, and a variety of bread and fruits.

We also had an enjoyable time at the spa. The massage ladies were very polite and friendly, asking if the pressure was enough. I chose 1,5 hr Balinese massage, the spa room was dimly lit, a very soothing atmosphere with aromatheraphy scents and essential oils for the massage. The price was reasonable as well. Overall a very wonderful experience at the villa and the spa!

Not to mention, the location of the villa is very close to the main road in Seminyak where all the restaurants, shops, and bars at. Would definitely recommend this villa for exclusive getaways!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Our first time in Bali and we will never forget it. My boyfriend at the time had organised to propose on the first night we got here. With the help of the villas they set it out with candles, rose petals and a book my boyfriend had made. It was magical and such a suprise.

They were so accommodating, helpful and friendly. We also did a tour to Ubud through them which we enjoyed. Very good location in Seminyak, close to good food places or a short walk or taxi.

Room is a good size, nice with in door outdoor areas, they made sure to put coils out for us to avoid being eaten. Also great idea having the water cooler as Bali goes through so many plastic bottles!

Thanks for making our first visit to Bali so memorable!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amber M
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I stay here every time I go to Bali, simply because the hospitality by Rowena and her staff is above and beyond. These villas are secluded, immaculate, you have your own pool and private. When I say private, I mean if you turn the sign on the door to say 'Do Not Disturb' you will not be disturbed at anytime for any reason. Breakfast can be served to you each day, and your villa can be serviced each day, if you want it. I slept like a baby, as their is no traffic, but there is company if you need it, and you are only walking distance from the village and the beach. I cannot recommend The Light Villas highly enough. You will not be disappointed. Thankyou Rowena for making me very welcome xx

Room tip: They are all good rooms- each villa has a private pool.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JosephineMaree
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Peaceful, relaxing, comfortable and well equipped.
Anything you could want for is on offer... and if you don't want to leave the privacy of your Villa the team will bring it to you.
The Light Villas also have vans and a driver will meet you on arrival at the Airport - which is awesome when you arrive in Bali for the first time.
I love it here so much that I've stayed three times this year and have already planned my fourth stay!
Bali is beautiful... and there's something very special about having your own pool :)

Room tip: All the Villas are fantastic!
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Just a 5 minute walk to a ton of eating establishments, very quiet location, the staff went out of their way to make the stay great. In fact we had the most relaxing time there. Close to a couple of convenience stores & a 24 hr turnaround laundry across the road. Freshly squeezed juice, massage and spa facilities. Your own private pool....loved it..

Room tip: Definitely one with a Pool
Date of stay: September 2017