“The villa made me want to go back to Bali again.”
Review of Pradha Villas

Pradha Villas
Ranked #76 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 30 May 2012

It was my first time to Bali and I chanced upon Pradha Villas on agoda.com. I must however state that the reviews do not do the villa justice because the reviews are not good enough!

Pradha Villas is located in the heart of Seminyak and just 10 mins by foot away from the beach. The villas are just 30 mins drive from the airport and less than an hour and a half from many of the attractions (Ubud, Tabah Lot, etc).

The hotel staff are extremely friendly and are very willing to help. I emailed them for information about Bali and they promptly replied after doing some research.

Most importantly, the rooms are perfect. The private villa provides the privacy one requires and certainly adds the icing on the already very beautiful cake.

There is no doubt I will go back to Pradha Villas on my next stay and that I will certainly recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2012

Reviewed 27 May 2012

I stayed at the Pradha Villa with my wife and 2-year-old daughter in May 2012.

We were initially nervous about sharing a bedroom with our daughter in the single bedroom villa, however the space was enormous and well exceeded our expectation. The pool was also bigger than we imagined and proved a great way to start, and finish the day.

A few nights we ordered dinner in, and found the food both cheap and of good quality. And, like everywhere in Bali, the service was friendly throughout.

The beach is only 5 minute walk away, however like all of Seminyak, there are very few safe sidewalks, so any venture out (particularly with a toddler) was a little treacherous.

The blue cabs are particularly cheap, and proved a great solution for short or medium length trips. In hindsight I wish we took more advantage of this during our stay.

I'd thoroughly recommend the Pradha Villa.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Robano
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We recently spent a week at Pradha Villas and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The two bedroom villa was lovely with a great outdoor area and an open plan living area. The staff were extremely friendly and were willing to help you out in any way. They helped us out by booking restaurants and organising transfers to and from Legian and Kuta (which is for free as it's included with the villa). The breakfast was good, although can get monotonous over the week so we went down to Grocer and Grinder a few times for breakfast. Overall we had a wonderful week at Pradha Villas and have no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and it was truly a great experience. The staff was completely at our service: Airport to villa transport, day-trip planning, access to their computers and printers, free massages- just to name a few. The villa itself also exceeded our expectations. We stayed in one of the luxury villas, which were brand new, modern, private and about as state-of-the-art as a villa can be.

I looked at about ten other villas and ended up booking with Pradha because it was by far the best value for our money. This will definitely be my go-to villa the next time I visit Bali.

Room Tip: Ask for a Luxury Villa
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 21 February 2012

3rd visit to Pradha and they are great - perfect location for shopping and dining and spacious clean and quiet villas. Great spot to chill out by the pool - in room dining is good and staff are very helpful and friendly. The one bedroom luxury villa is perfect for a couple getaway.
I will be back next time I come to Bali!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends