“Great location and friendly staff”
Review of Pradha Villas

Pradha Villas
Ranked #71 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We recently spent a week at Pradha Villas and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The two bedroom villa was lovely with a great outdoor area and an open plan living area. The staff were extremely friendly and were willing to help you out in any way. They helped us out by booking restaurants and organising transfers to and from Legian and Kuta (which is for free as it's included with the villa). The breakfast was good, although can get monotonous over the week so we went down to Grocer and Grinder a few times for breakfast. Overall we had a wonderful week at Pradha Villas and have no complaints.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for a week and it was truly a great experience. The staff was completely at our service: Airport to villa transport, day-trip planning, access to their computers and printers, free massages- just to name a few. The villa itself also exceeded our expectations. We stayed in one of the luxury villas, which were brand new, modern, private and about as state-of-the-art as a villa can be.

I looked at about ten other villas and ended up booking with Pradha because it was by far the best value for our money. This will definitely be my go-to villa the next time I visit Bali.

Room Tip: Ask for a Luxury Villa
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Frank P
Reviewed 21 February 2012

3rd visit to Pradha and they are great - perfect location for shopping and dining and spacious clean and quiet villas. Great spot to chill out by the pool - in room dining is good and staff are very helpful and friendly. The one bedroom luxury villa is perfect for a couple getaway.
I will be back next time I come to Bali!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I booked into this villa for 8 days with my 4 months old baby. Booked 2 bedrooms villa thinking it will be more spacious as i dont intend to go out much. Unfortunately, the 2 bedrooms villa is OLD , MOULDY and I was utterly Dissapointed. Bed linens were stained with blood , torn, and towels were grey (supposed to be white) The Housekeeping dint do proper cleaning. There were 5 dead mozzies in the bathtub on day 1 and Day 5 there were still there... the Kettle was dirty..and when i asked to change a new one, i was given even dirtier one.. and they expect me to boil water with it for my baby. My advise is to book into 1 bedroom villa bcuz its nicer, newer and half of the price of 2 bedrooms. Overall , my stay in PRADHA VILLA WAS THE B.A.D! the staff tried their best to assist. But damage was done. the management advertised it as 5 STARS but I will only give them 1 star. there were no attention to details.. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE. For USD 305 Per nite, i would rather stay in elsewhere...Breakfast was boring.

Room Tip: for pradha villa - take the 1 bedroom villa..its more worth your money and brand new..2 beds are old...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank AsiaGem
Reviewed 8 February 2012

We stayed here two nights, and found a deal on Agoda for around $220-00 p/n ( USD ) including breakfast.
It was only a one bedroom villa, but to our surprise we got given a two bedroom one, not that we used the second room.
It was beautiful- not brand new, but very well kept indeed.
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The bed was lovely, and the outdoor shower was very clean.
We did have as swim too, in our private pool, and it would be great to stay here for longer and really enjoy it. Sadly the Spa was empty and I think it didn't work.

They are building next door, so there was a little noise during the day, but at night very quiet.
The location is also great, just a short walk to Semiyak Square shops, a Taxi rank and some other shops and restaurants. There is a shortcut you can take near Villa No 6 and 7 ( we were in Villa 7 ) which saves you walking past reception and going down the driveway.
Reception will organise a Taxi if you need one, and we also had free transfer to the airport when we left.
Breakfast was fine, and we had a nice room service once as well.
Laundry was a little expensive for what we've paid in the past in Bali, but they get it back to you the next day, regardless of when you drop it off, and nicely folded- so no complaints there!
As a lovely gesture, we were chasing a cotton cover for our water cooler at home, and we asked reception if they had one spare they could sell.
Just before we were due to go to the airport, a staff member came to our villa, and said we could have the one in our kitchen. Very nice of them!
Also I must comment the security staff were also excellent. They were polite and friendly, and took note of the Taxi number whenever we were picked up- very professional.

All in all, a wonderful stay- we will definitely come back here again, thank you!

Room Tip: Villa 7 was lovely, if the Spa worked it would be even more awesome!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple