We stayed at Desamuda the last week of March 2012 , it was Paradise , cant fault the Villas with their private pools or Location and the staff .... how sweet it is !
Danu and the others on reception , thanks guys n girls you were always there to lend a helping hand 24/7 when we asked for directions to go to the best shops, markets or tourist attractions , money exchangers or arranging the courtesy bus to take us.
Karmon and his staff in the Rice Table Resturant , thanks mate healthy brekky to start another long day , or evening meal :)
Loved the 18 small dishes of local foods for Dinner around the pool under the stars .
Always felt so safe and there is definatley no road noise at all , the Villa is set back of the road with security around to welcome us back in the evening .
Overall this was a super friendly holiday from Ida Bagus the Sales Manager , Reception , Resturant , to the guys in the garden,with a friendly smile and a warm hello , cant ask for any more and they made an effort to communicate and understand us as we tried to understand their language , bit of tit for tat with laughter and patience .
Wayne and Noeleen Wodonga Victoria
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desamuda Village is still one of Bali's most idyllic resorts. Consisting with collections of 26 private villas set within a tropically landscaped garden.The resorts were surrounded by Bali's most vibrant tourist districts in a stylish shopping and restaurant arcades for all your favorites gourmet treats in the prime area of SEMINYAK, Kuta - Bali. 7 minutes drive to many points on the Exotic white or/and black sands of The West Ocean Beach, 5 minutes from the night life, clubs, Bars & Lounge and sunset spots with its surroundings and 20 minute drive from/to Ngurah-Rai International Airport Featuring in one, two & three bedrooms, the air-conditioned villas come with wooden furnishings, garden views and a semi-outdoor private bathroom (Hot & Cold). LCD-screen satellite TVs and DVD players in all rooms, A gallon of drinking water; Breakfast and Dinner could be served in the villas. For convenience: Room service, laundry & Dry Cleaning service is also provided upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Desamuda Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desamuda Village Hotel Seminyak
- Desamuda Village Bali/Seminyak