New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“Very efficiently managed and lovely villas” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Kunja Villas & Spa

The Kunja Villas & Spa
Ranked #1 of 138 Hotels in Seminyak
“Very efficiently managed and lovely villas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

I am a well travelled businesswoman and my expectations are very high especially in terms of aesthetics,comfort,cleanliness and safety of the property I stay in as it is highly essential that after a hectic day,i can relax and be refreshed for the next day.What makes a place special in addition to all these is the friendliness and efficiency of the staff and The Kunja certainly won my heart and vote for a well managed and more than comfortable villa property.The villas are spacious with nice landscape and gd size pools and surrounding is serene and beautiful.I enjoyed the place so much that I extended my stay.
Kudos and much appreciation to the GM Pak Suteja and his team for taking care of my needs with such warmth and heartfelt smiles.I highly recommend The Kunja as a well tested property, much beyond my expectations.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank NoraTann
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Wombarra
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

The Kumja villas was amazing from start to end. We were privileged to stay 8 nights in a 3 bedroom villa. nothing was ever a problem for the stuff who were very friendly and attentive. I will stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank LH2515
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

Stayed at kunja for 4 nights. Was gobsmacking when we got there because we didn't expect the place to be exactly like the photos but it totally was! Staying in a 1 bedroom villa. Walked in to a private pool, an open living area and kitchen, bedroom which was huge and a bathroom which was pretty amazing.
The place itself was beautiful but the really friendly and helpful staff made the experience amazing! Especially having someone come to the villa each morning to cook breakfast... Pretty special.
If it wasn't our first time in Bali we would have happily stayed in the villa and got room service and not leave
Thanx kunja would not hesitate to visit again

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Megzy7
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2012

My Daughter and I stayed in a one bedroom villa , I was so impressed when the friendly staff opened the door to my villa the evening we got there .The pool and villa lights were all on , inflatable play equipment in the pool ready for my daughter to play with , beds turned down ready for bed. It felt like we were royalty .
It got even better the next morning when the staff cook and prepare your breakfast in your villa.I had bacon with scrambled eggs every day , It was delicious..
We stayed at the Kunja as my Sister in law was getting married at the Santi Chapel . The Kunja Staff know how to put on a beautiful wedding , not only did they decorate the Chapel in flowers , but they also decorated the three bedroom villa were my Sister in law had her reception for 60 people. Next time I'm in Bali , I will definately stay at the Kunja.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

The Kunja manager met us on arrival and we had a smooth check in. We actually arrived at 12.30pm, 5 adults and 3 children and they did their best to get our villa ready asap rather than telling us it wasn't available until 2pm. The villa was great. Clean, spacious and a great pool. The staff even bought a little kids slide in for us to entertain the little ones. Unfortunately we only stayed one night but we opted for the in house East meets West BBQ which was superb. A decent selection and again staff very impressive. The hotel is some way down a long road but easily accessible if somewhat away from the main shopping/erestaurant area of Petitenget. An easy 10 min walk for adults, but with young kids a cab maybe a better idea as the road was poor and not ideal for strollers.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Ba22a
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seminyak
0.6 km away
26.2 km away
The Kayon Resort
The Kayon Resort
#2 of 183 in Ubud

Been to The Kunja Villas & Spa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK