The Staff: We stayed 15 nights at the Ulin Villas & Spa in both the 2 bedroom and one bedroom villas. I would like to commend the staff on their amazing customer service. It is second to none! In particular i would like to thank Delima, Wira and Dehwah, you really went above and beyond to make our stay the best it could be.
The Villas: All in all the Villas are awesome. The garden looks lovely and the buildings were really clean. The pool is plenty big enough for 4 adults and the water was really clean. The only slight negative to our stay was the lounge room in the 2 bedroom villa looked a little last minute and didn't accommodate 4 adults easily. The 1 bedroom Villa was amazing i really liked the layout and for 2 people there was ample room everywhere.
The Spa: Unfortunately we had a negative spa experience when it came time for our 1 hour complimentary massage. All 4 of us thought the massage therapists were very sub par. The manager informed us that our comments regarding the massages were taken on board and he was working to rectify it. For the rest of our stay we used Jari Menari or bodyworks which are close by and fantastic.
The Breakfast: Breakfast was of a good standard but there was nothing that i felt i could rave about. We had the banana pancakes one morning and they were not made fresh and very tough. During our stay we had 2 vegetarians with us and from their comments the vegetarian options were very good. 15 nights of the same breakfast options however for me became very mundane and on the outgoing comments card i wrote that the breakfast menu could use some refinement. In saying that the breakfast staff listened to what we had to say and were willing to bend their menu to make it more interesting their positive attitudes and constant smile were also wonderful early in the morning.
For us the positives far outweighed the negatives when staying at the Ulin Villas. With some slight adjustments they have a fantastic place to holiday and the staff in particular make it worthwhile (i can't stress that enough). Thank you for making our holiday a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For the ultimate Bali holiday experience in the heart of the evolving Seminyak lifestyle district, The Ulin Villas & Spa is the place to be. This multi award-winning villa retreat puts you in the vicinity of world-class restaurants, vibrant boutiques and after-dark hotspots on the beach. It is located just off Bali's famous "Eat Street" where everyone comes to enjoy food, fashion and fun. Following its recent aesthetic refurbishment, The Ulin Villas & Spa reinterprets contemporary Balinese design through customized interiors and luxurious touches. Each villa is a tropical sanctuary cocooned within a native garden featuring its own private swimming pool and essential modern home comforts. At The Ulin Villas & Spa, we understand the importance of relaxation and spending quality time with loved ones. Trained in the art of Balinese hospitality, our team is on hand to ensure that all of your needs are taken care of with a warm smile and a few friendly words to enrich your stay. The Ulin Villas & Spa is another exclusive property managed by Karaniya Experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ulin Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ulin Villas Hotel Seminyak
- The Ulin Villas And Spa
- The Ulin Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak