From the moment we arrived until the minute we left we were treated as guests and enjoyed every second. The restaurant staff are attentive and nice, the prices are great and the food exceptional.
We were upgraded to a Villa which was great.
The restaurant Malo's is within strolling distance and is great value for any meal. The Bintang market is around the corner and is a must visit.
If you are looking for a traditional safe good value hotel then you cant go past this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak