US$ 1,257
US$ 407
Hotels.com
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 63
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 537
US$ 284
Agoda.com
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 449
US$ 190
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 231/night.

Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 491
US$ 254
US$ 392
US$ 323
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 429
US$ 115
Priceline
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 281/night.

Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 53
US$ 40
US$ 678
US$ 608
1,905 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantroyal courtyard villaray clarkour honeymoonthe general managerdouble showerprivate poolthe complimentary afternoon teaoverlooking the beachmain resortbutler serviceoutdoor showermain poolbuggy ridepersonal butlerhuge bathroombeachfront location
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was there I reall love they service and I request pick up they ask someone pick me up sign my name
I was there at night I had food really really good breakfast is good to I wish stay there long gee but I need to work

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017

Would highly recommend the Samaya. Everything was perfect!!
They met us at airport, comfortable transfer. The villa was spacious and very comfortable. We loved the many rooms in the villa.
The pool was much larger than we expected.
The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the restaurant had great food.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Beautiful resort in close distance to all delights that Seminyak offers. We very much enjoyed our stay here, one highlight were our dinners with ocean view and magnificent sunsets. Perfect for relaxing and to get away from it all. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bornoamit420
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for six nights in a one bedroom villa on the beach side of the hotel. The room was amazing - spacious, clean and well appointed. Facilities included a full sized spa, both indoor and outdoor shower, private lap pool, completely air conditioned, huge king sized bed and full butler service.

The main pool, health spa and dining facilities were fantastic but what really made the experience for us was the genuine friendliness and care that we received from each and ever staff member - from the gardeners through to the management staff. Everyone demonstrated high standards of professionalism and service.

The hotel is conveniently located close to Seminyak Square (5 min walk) and situated right on the beach between Ku De Ta and Potato Head. It is right in the heart of the main Seminyak shopping district but feels like a private oasis away from the action right outside.

We will definitely be back for another stay and would highly recommend the Samaya Bali.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank smackas
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My wife and I had to return to to Bali for a wedding and as much as I considered other properties we couldn't bring ourselves to try another hotel. When you are paying a large amount per night and return with high expectations it is easy to be disappointed but the Samaya just continues to impress in every way.
Fantastic staff, stunning accommodation, awesome property, great location. If we ever travel to Bali again we would definitely return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple