1,448 results
All reviews kilo restaurant executive villa spa pool every morning eat street room service larger pool our honeymoon free upgrade complimentary massage huge bath breakfast delivered private garden outdoor area one bedroom pool villa the main street spent nights
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Friendly, good service, clean, and ideal location. They serve breakfast in your villa by the pool. They went out of their way to look after us. I'll be back.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2010

them them Absolutely wonderful time had by my wife and i. Couldnt have wished for better service from the staff who were so helpful and smiling all the time. on arriving we were told we were being upgraded to an executive villa but we had booked the executive anyway, i didnt queery this as i was pleased with what we had. The grounds and villas are well looked after and the rooms serviced daily and breakfast is brought to your villa every morning, which you order the night before. The villas are only a five minute walk to local restaraunts but the road can be a little dark and unsafe because there is no path to walk on, but taxis into town only cost 5000 rupiah which is about 35pence, but be on your guard if you are a single female as the only time the driver tried to rip off was when my wife took a taxi on her own, he tried to charge her too much. This was sorted by the security guard at the uma sapna This is a wonderful place and i would certainly return again and again. Thank you uma sapna.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cambodia63
Reviewed 7 November 2010

Uma Sapna exceeded all my expectations. Having selected these villas to celebrate my 50th birthday and to also de-stress, I was extremely pleased with the standard of facilities, service of the staff. Situated in a perfect location, close to Seminyak Eat Street, the big decision each day was which fantastic restaurant to have dinner in. We hired a 2 BR villa with private pool, it had a great living area and the bedrooms were spacious and well appointed. It was the other little things that counted as well - eg; every evening the staff would come around to turn down beds and light Mosquito coils in the open air lounge. The on-site massage was quite good value compared to what was available on the street, not the cheapest but if you feel like staying in for the day, very convenient. I plan to go again next year.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Delwyno
Reviewed 4 November 2010

My partner and I stayed at Uma Sapna for 6 wonderful nights in September this year. We had stayed here last year and were so blown away that we had to return again this year! We were upgraded to 1 bed executive villa (Alor) which was simply stunning. The room was immaculately presented and the pool and breakfast area were fantastic. The highlight of each day was the delicious breakfasts delivered directly to our room.
The location of the Villa is fantastic. There is a scooter rental across the road, the villas are a 2 minute ride to the beach, a 5 minute walk to the main eat street, and a 10 minute ride to Kuta.
The staff are simply wonderful! We had a bad experience when attempting to change money out in the street markets one day, which resulted in having 50 Euros stolen in the money changing process. We told the staff at Uma and they arranged for the concierge and security guard to accompany me back to the money changer and they managed to get my money back for us! (The moral of the story is, don’t change money on the street, we were ripped off twice during the holiday!)
My partner and I simply love Uma Sapna and will be back again soon!
Adrian and Susan, Sydney Australia

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2010

Hubby and I stayed at Uma Sapna recently for a week in an executive one bedroom pool villa. This is the most fabulous place and really is value for money.

The villa is surrounded by high walls and very private. Even though there are other villas on the property, it’s very secluded and a great place to relax and get away from it all.
Entry into the villa is via a small court yard with a private pool, poolside lounges, day bed, chairs/table and kitchenette with small fridge. The fridge is stocked with a small supply of drinks which weren’t overly expensive. The bedroom is very spacious with LCD TV, DVD, aircon and small lounge. The bed was king sized and very comfortable. Bathroom/toilet area is also very spacious. There is a large wardrobe and also a safe. Bottled water is provided along with insect repellent and sunscreen.

Selection to choose from for breakfast and served in the villa each day, never any delay. We also ordered room services a couple of times. The food was great and reasonably priced. We had a candle light dinner by the pool which was nicely done and very romantic, food was great. No restaurant but that never bothered us because “Eat street” with restaurants and some boutiques is only a 10 minute walk from the villa. Also a couple of convenience stores closeby. It is a bit of a walk down to the beach, especially in the heat but it is doable in about 20 minutes.

The staff are all so very friendly and helpful, and always greeted us with a smile. Nothing was ever too much trouble. From the moment we arrived until the time we left, everything was perfect and never had to worry about a thing. We are definitely going back!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple