1,446 results
All reviews kilo restaurant executive villa spa pool every morning eat street room service larger pool our honeymoon free upgrade complimentary massage huge bath breakfast delivered private garden outdoor area one bedroom pool villa the main street spent nights
Reviewed 7 August 2010

I am hesitant to write this review as I almost want to keep this to myself, though over the three years I have stayed I have recommended it to so many personal friends, and the place is so good, they deserve to have my thoughts put out before the wider community.

The villas are excellent value and in a great location near all of the great shops and restuarants in Seminyak. The staff are amazing and always go out of their way to make your stay. The breakfasts in the morning are great, and they've made an effort over the last year to add more items to the in house dining. SPa treatments are great - esp. the hot stone massage.

All in all, I love this place - it's truly makes for an amazing holiday.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2010

We highly recommend Villa Uma Sapna. The private villa was amazing (we had our own plunge pool), the breakfast by the pool each morning was lovely and the spa gave great facials! Definitely worth staying here!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2010

Stayed at Uma Sapna last year with my boyfriend, after it was recommended by one of our friend who always stayed there before! We booked villa with spa pool but when we get there, the staff upgraded our room to private pool which was a nice surprise for us. Breakfast was ok, we ordered the night before then the next morning it was served in our villa according to our requested time. Location is also strategic and you can go to places easily with their shuttle or taxi.

Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I have never stayed in this style of accommodation before but would now find it hard to go back to hotel style. We stayed for 2 weeks at Uma Sapna. We had 10 nights in an Executive Villa which was fantastic. Very quiet and private. Loved having our own pool and it was great not to even have to leave the villa if we didnt want to! Breakfast each day was very good but you had to pay extra for a second coffee which I thought was a bit much. On the last 4 nights we were upgraded to a one bedroom villa but we regretted taking the upgrade. The one bedroom villas were bigger as was the pool but they were in fact older than the executive villas and the pool was not as clean. They were also not nearly as private and we could hear everything in the villa next door (including their toddler who seemed to scream day and night!) ....sometimes the grass is not always greener!
This is the first time (out of six) that I have been to Bali and not got sunburnt but still got a lovely tan. This was because the area near the pool in our first villa got the gentle morning sun and then dappled light for the rest of the day which was perfect for us. We had a couple of excellent spa treatments as well. Overall ig was great valu, in a great location and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2010

Had a fantastic say at Uma Sapna. Booked a 1 bedroom spa villa, but was upgraded to a pool villa. The grounds are beautiful and our villa was great. Your own backyard with patio, lounges and pool. Breakfast was delivered every morning spot on time and was very nice.
The room was spacious, clean and very relaxing. We have never spent so much time just hanging around a hotel room. It was great to come back to such a quiet, peaceful place after a day in Kuta.

Everyone at the resort was friendly and nothing was too much trouble. You are always greeted with a smile by every single employee there. Location is very central in Seminyak, and only a short walk to many shops and restaurants.

Great value for money, and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple