1,426 results
All reviewskilo restaurantexecutive villaspa poolevery morningeat streetroom servicelarger poolour honeymoonfree upgradecomplimentary massagehuge bathbreakfast deliveredprivate gardenoutdoor areaone bedroom pool villathe main streetspent nights
Reviewed 24 June 2012

We arrived for our week stay in the one bedroom executive villas and were relieved that the villas lived up to our expectations from the website (not always the case). The villas were huge and very clean, with staff visiting numerous times to make sure we had everything we needed. Breakfast served by the pool was lovely. The location is brilliant, a two minute walk to the main street, but far enough away for it to be very quiet. An absolute oasis and I would definitely recommend it to all!

Room Tip: I recommend paying a bit more for the executive villas as the pool is much bigger. We stayed in Flores villa, which had sun from 8am until early afternoon and was at the back of the complex so very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I just loved uma sapna!! The first 4 nights we stayed in a delux villa with a private plunge pool. All my expectations were met when I first laid eyes on the place. The villa was clean and gecko free! The staff are super friendly and so helpful! We still hadnt booked anywhere for our last 4 nights in seminyak so we asked the hotel if they could help us out. We ended up staying in a executive villa with a private pool for the last 3 night and then on the last night of our trip we have to move to a smaller villa with a spa. So in two weeks we stayed in 3 different rooms at uma sapna!! They were all amazing but I think you cannot go wrong the executive villa. If you are someone who likes to tan and sunbake this room has a beautiful lawn and lounges were you can do so. The villa with a spa does not have this option. Room service was great and really quick! Breakfast was also good with lots of variety. Will definitely be back and will recommend to others!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Uma Sapna was our first stop on our honeymoon in Bali. Great to getting pampered. Meals delivered to the outdoor sitting area, beautiful rooms, large comfy bed. Everyone on staff was super friendly, helpful and very easy to work with. Great spot to stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Duncan M
Reviewed 14 June 2012

Loved the villa and the staff. Having our own private pool was a bliss. The room was very nice and comfortable with all the necessary amenities. They also have a spa on the property which is very relaxing.

Service was amazing. We got a package with the candle light dinner, lunch and everyday breakfast. The food was good and it was all served in your room. The staff was very prompt about bringing it at exactly the time that you wanted it.

Location was great as well. It was just a 10 min walk to the beach and restaurants. But we ended renting a scooty and drove around a number of places including Kuta and Ulu Watu. It was much more fun than renting a car.

Overall a great trip. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2012

I love this villa. This is my second time at Uma and I would definitely be back!
I had organized for a 10am early check-in for an additional 50% of the room's rate, but as my flight was delayed, I only got to Uma at 11:30am. The villa reception immediately let me check-in and waived the additional 50% early check in fee even though I was the one who was late.
I booked two nights for a spa pool 1 bedroom, and my last night in a larger, pool 1 bedroom, the villa upgraded my stay from the spa pool to the pool bedroom for 3 nights so I didn't need to move my things around. The staff were always helpful and friendly.
The villa is located in a great location in Seminyak, it is away from the bustling traffic and congestion of people, but still close to the food and shopping street.
Also, as my friends were leaving on an earlier flight at 6:30am, Uma Sapna catered to both my friends' early morning breakfast (6am) and mine later in the morning (11am) without any issues.
I LOVE this villa and the service they provide. I highly recommend it!
I hope to be back here soon again! :)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends