We had a wonderful five night stay at the Royal Beach in Seminyak. As has been said before, the rooms are ready for a refurbishment, but the standout at this hotel are the staff. You are greeted with a big smile wherever you go. The staff cannot do enough for you. The lady at the front desk was particularly friendly & helpful- she seemed to be there 24/7. The breakfast buffet was great, with plenty of fresh food with a variety to suit every taste.
The price is fairly high for Bali. But like everything- you pay for what you get. We will definitely go back to the Royal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique hotel directly on the Seminyak Beach, surrounded by uniquely designed 4.5 hectares tropical garden. Featuring 128 rooms and 17 private villas, it is within walking distance to Seminyak fine dining restaurants, trendiest bars and luxury shopping. With outstanding modern Balinese architecture, the hotel offers a distinctive and memorable stay wrapped with the warmth of Balinese culture on every stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prestigia, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Sofitel Hotel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Hotel Denpasar
- Sofitel Seminyak Bali
- Sofitel Bali
- Denpasar Sofitel
- The Royal Beach Seminyak Bali - MGallery Collection