1,515 results
All reviews rooftop bar vasanti suite pool access room buggy service junior suite free buggy bean bags shuttle bus golf buggy potato head rice paddies main road the hotel offers nice pool sun loungers w hotel pool side
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for short vacation with my friend. We were given a room which had so many problems in it. Firstly, the basin was clogged, we had to call the maintenance to fix it for us. Secondly, the electricity kept coming on and off! We tried to call the maintenance again and they could barely fix it. At the end, it’s never fixed until the time we checked out. Staffs were not very helpful in giving information as well, as a SPG member, we ‘re usually placed in an special floor, but I wasn’t. When I addressed this issue, the receptionist said that designated floor was fully booked when it was really that empty!

Already pass my complaints to the hotel management, as a SPG member, I had also reported this issue through them. SPG rep responded immediately that the hotel representative would get in touch with me in a few days. It’s been more than a month and never heard from them up till now.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
FourPointsSeminyak, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Hello Vnsanatasya,

Thank you very much indeed for sharing your stay experience at the Four Points Bali Seminyak.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay based on your feedback. We are sorry about that. We did not plan that mechanical issue. However we are seriously looking into this and have shared with the appropriate team to correct this moving forward. Our team is trying to find your booking details, so that they will be able to reach out to you separately.

Vnsanatasya, please do not hesitate to reach out to me, if there is anything else that I can do.

Akhmad Fadholi (Byang)

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

This is a nice hotel with staff who could not be more helpful and friendly. Rooms are a decent size and well equipped. The roof top bar and restaurant is a great place to watch the sun set. Food in hotel was good and reasonably priced. Shuttle bus to beach. Close to the shops and restaurants in town. Nice garden and pool area with bar.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Pros:
- Great location, walking distance to the beach (10-15 minutes) and to Potato head beach club (Did not go there) and also walking distance to Jalan petitenget and Jalan Batu Belig, 2 very lively areas of Seminyak with loads of cafés, restaurants and bars. The other areas south of the town are a 10 to 15 minutes (cheap taxis) .
- Hotel has a typical beach resort feel, beautiful lobby with couches to chill
- beautiful rooms and comfy beds
- Helpful and very friendly staff

Cons:
- Freezing pool, impossible to swim
- Bad breakfast with low quality ingredients. Better limit the number of items and provide better food
- we requested 2 pool view rooms, and we got 1 pool view room and 1 Junior suite as there no more pool view rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Went here a week ago. Amazing hotel, the staff could not be more friendly and helpful. The breakfasts are amazing at the hotel, huge range of different things to cater for all different tastes. Pool is bigger than it looks in the pictures. Room was always kept nice and clean by house keeping. Reception is very helpful,my friend was poorly when there and they would ring the room checking on her every few hours to see if there was anything she needed. Would defiantly recommend staying here if you were visiting Bali,Seminyak.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018

I'm booked to stay at the Four Points Sheraton in three days and the hotel is already causing me stress.
I am staying with someone I can share a room with but not a bed. So I chose two twin beds on the Expedia booking form. However, when the stay was paid for and booked, I saw on the form that it said 1 king bed. I quickly called Expedia to make the correction and confirm that we need two beds not one. Expedia called the hotel and the response they gave was that our preference was noted but it would depend what was available on the day. I called again since we are now a few days from arriving and got the same response.
I have never gotten that uncertain response from a hotel before. Usually, you ask for a king or twin beds and it's not an issue.
The possibility of having to share a bed is already causing me significant stress and I am very disappointed that the hotel can't confirm this banal request.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank theconfidencegoddess
FourPointsSeminyak, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Hello theconfidencegoddess,

We thank you very much for sharing your booking experience at the Four Points Bali Seminyak. We are glad that you choose to stay with us during your Bali visit.

Theconfidencegoddess, we have been running busy full house from the past week. By the time you booked and sent your request, our room inventory was really tight for your required stay dates. However, our team has been working their very best to fulfil your room bedding request. And they will look after the request.

Theconfidencegoddess, we look forward to welcoming you to the resort and will personally look after your needs. Anything else that we can do? Please feel free to reach out.

Akhmad Fadholi (Byang)