The Villas are absolutely amazing and there is nothing about this resort that I would not highly recommend. This was my first trip to Bali and I stayed in a 3 bedroom Villa with my family and partner. The villa itself is stunning with an amazing outdoor living setup and the pool literally 3 metres from my bed. The staff are fantastic and are always willing to do whatever it takes to help you with whatever you need. If you didn't want to you wouldn't have to leave the Villas as the restaurant is great as is the in-room menu. We also spend quite a bit of time at the Prana Spa!! The surrounding area is Seminyak is also great - still uniquely Balinese but not as busy as Kuta. There are some great (and cheap!!) places to have dinner as well as both boutique shopping and market stalls. Can't wait to stay at the Villas again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our exclusive accommodation offers privacy and luxury with all the conveniences of a full service hotel. Every one, two or three bedroom Villa has its own private swimming pool. We're located in the heart of Seminyak, one of Bali's trendiest areas; walking distance to dozens of fabulous restaurants and shops, yet once within The Villas grounds that has 24 hour security, it is extremely quiet and private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Villas Bali Hotel And Spa
- The Villas Bali Hotel Seminyak
- Hotel Bali
- The Villas Bali Hotel & Spa Seminyak