eDreams
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,128 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2019 via mobile

This is hotel is convenient, stylish and good price! Although room is small, it is cosy and comfortable. One of my top choice in the petitinget seminyak area. Staff members are always willing to help. Breakfast selection basic but includes the option of ordering eggs, had salad station and cereals.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
gunawan2019, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2019

Dear TrailsOfAnne,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.

Indra Gunawan

Reviewed 15 May 2019

This is good for a 2star hotel. This hotel is quiet while it is located on a street with busy nighlife. This hotel is close to many shopping and dining option. the rooms are decently clean. the rooms are small.

Room tip: rooms on the south side are quiet, with a good view, and plenty of natural light.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
gunawan2019, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear Nantyo,

Thank you for the great review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

This is a very basic but fine hotel, if you just want somewhere to sleep it’s good although the Chinese yelling up and down the hallways is a little annoying, it’s basic but for the price good value, like I said if you just a bed for the night it’s fine

Date of stay: April 2019
gunawan2019, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2019

Dear Sivart,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the ibis budget Bali Seminyak.
At Ibis Budget, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Reviewed 20 April 2019 via mobile

I hadn’t stayed in Seminyak before, so I thought I would try somewhere that was close to the beach and Jalan Raya Seminyak. Ibis Budget Seminyak matched my requirements.

The large hotel is setback slightly from the street and has a small pool in front of the hotel.

I paid extra for the Classic Room with a balcony overlooking the street below. The only view I got was the roof top of Colosseum’s Restaurant. You had to be next the railing to get a glimpse of the street below.

The room smelt musty when I entered and air conditioning didn’t work very well.

My bedside shelf felt sticky so I decided to wipe it down and was shocked to see how much dirt came off the shelf. The toilet also was very badly stained.

I know this is a budget hotel, but these things are an easy clean and should be done after each guest departure.

The rooms aren’t sound proofed and you can here the music and traffic below. If you are a light sleeper, I suggest you get a room at the back of the hotel.

The breakfast buffet is IDR60,000 nett and is served near the pool. It’s mainly Asian food, but there is also fresh fruit and toast. For an additional IDR10,00 you can have eggs.

I ordered room service at 4:00pm for my lunch/dinner. Colosseum Restaurant provides the meals. The food was ok, but what I didn’t appreciate was getting a phone call at 09:45pm telling me I must return my plates. I had already left my plates outside for collection at 05:00pm. Two staff members arrived at 09:50pm wanting to know where the plates were. I told them I had no idea as I had put them out nearly 5 hours earlier.

The wifi kept disconnecting about every 10 minutes, so I ended up using my own data.

It’s not a place that I will return to, but if you are on a budget and want to be near the beach, shopping and night life this hotel will suit you.

Most of the staff are friendly.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank OzzieT51

Dear Ozzie,

Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times and will be back 20 May for 1 week, I always get a room with a balcony as lots to watch going on outside. It's a budget hotel but the service is first class. I enjoy every minute of staying in this hotel and this will be my 5th visit

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Gunawan_Indra-Mr, General Manager at ibis budget Bali Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2019

Dear Barry,