1) Location. Off the more popular stretches of the Bali beaches, this area is, while still touristy, decidedly a tad more upmarket. Hence, it can be a bit quieter. Yet, still to be found are many smaller villas, shops and restaurants. This particular hotel has no lack of access to shopping and food. The beach is a bit further away but still accessible by hotel drop-off, or, if you prefer, a comfortable 20 minute walk.
2) Amenities. Pools in the villa, privacy ensured. Larger public pool. Both very nice. Free wifi, in rooms and restaurant. Breakfast was good and satisfying; choices to be made off the menu.
3) Rooms. I lived in the smallest room, which was huge! Living room, bedroom and toilet / bathe were all huge expanses of space.
4) Staff. Very welcoming, very helpful, very polite. One of the main attractions of this place, really.
5) Other comments: Private pool in the villa, with privacy ensured . . . Need more be said?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Ctrip TA so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak