I stayed here for 2 nights in jan, and i would like to say thx to Mr. Adhi komang and front desk staff Mrs. Sugi for everything that their help when i stayed there
First, the room
is spacious and very clean..
At night there are no mosquito in the outer room, so you could enjoy the star at nite with ur friends
They got 2 lcd tv, 1 is in the bedroom, the other is in bathroom, ipod dock, slippers, bathrobe, amenities, technically everthing u need while stayed there..
Second, the pool
If u not in the beach mood, u could just stay in ur villa, enjoy the pool, or relax in the bale enjoying the sun
Third, the food
The only food that i tried while i was there is breakfast..
There's a lot of choices for u to pick, and u could ask them to deliver it to your villa at the morning.. 1 thing u should try is their signature ippolito's coffee.. Awesomee!!!
It would be nice if u guys put 1 lcd tv in the living room,
Coz if people want to hav fun with their friends while watching tv, you don't invite them to ur bedroom right? Haha..
Would i be back again? Definitelyyy...!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A tropical sanctuary for the sense’s featuring true luxury facilities and first-class guest services. Offering 23 One-bedrooms villas and 2 two-bedrooms villas designed for travelers who desire the utmost in privacy whilst also being just minutes away from the beach and the myriad of fine dining restaurants and nightlife venues that has made Seminyak world famous ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ibibo Web Pvt. Ltd. , Expedia, Agoda, MakeMyTripIntl, HotelQuickly, Prestigia and Ctrip TA so you can book your Maca Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maca Villas And Spa
- Maca Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Maca Villas & Spa Bali/Seminyak