Bermimpi Bali Villas
ANANDA RESORT(Seminyak)
The Club Villas(Seminyak)
IZE Seminyak(Seminyak)
View Hotel
All reviewseat streethighly recommend these villas to anyoneprivate poolminute walkair conditionedupstairs bedroomturn down serviceevery morningquiet areain houserestaurants and barsday bedkadekdriverbaliscooterbiku
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2012

We had such an amazing time at the bermimpi villas in January 2012. We stayed for six nights in the Orchid Villa and it was stunning to say the least. These villas are beautiful, amazingly well looked after and they really have forgotten nothing.

The location was great, just a few minutes by foot to the main strip of Seminyak.

The staff were amazing and helped with any requests we had.

There was nothing I could fault with these villas. Thank you so much for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2012

My wife and I recently had the pleaseure of staying at Bermimpi Villas for a wedding.
The villas are beautiful, clean and well located to all the shops and resturants of Seminyak. As we were part of a large group we had the chance to view four of the villas and they all impressed. The staff are wonderful with Ari running the team. Special thankyou also to Wayan who was so happy to help, he even arranged for scooters to be delivered to the villas, complete with new helmets. Oh, and how could I forget to mention Kuno the 'guard dog' who lives on the corner, he would have to be the best fed Bali dog I have ever seen!
I have no hesitation recommending this accomodation to anyone who wants that extra touch of luxury.
The villas are a credit to the ownesr Hayley and Mark who has established a boutique niche in the middle of Seminyak.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Willy-Perth
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My wife and I have stayed at many accommodations, and Bermimpi Villas certainly rates highly for us. We stayed in Villa Rouge and had a wonderful time there. Our villa was tastefully designed and had such a romantic feel.

Wifi was complimentary and the villa was in a quiet area. But a 2 min walk through the laneways would see you come out right near Ultimo Restaurant (smack center of Jalan Laksmana!). A short walk to Kudeta as well, but Potato Head which is about 10 - 15 min walk seems like the place to be now.

We also like the idea of having cold drinking water on tap from the water cooler. It was great as we didnt have to stock up on drinkable water for the stay.

Can't fault a single thing. We enjoyed our stay, and I can certainly say you made our Bermimpi come true! xx

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RogeeD
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We just returned from a fantastic 7 night stay at Villa Oga. As a busy family with very little free time, I really appreciated the prompt and friendly email communications that we received in the lead up to this trip. The booking process was flawless and I felt that we were in good hands the whole time. This level of service was extended through our entire stay. The driver was there to pick us up, there was staff waiting when we arrived even though it was late at night. Being the rainy season, is was raining when we arrived and our daughter was fast asleep in the car. The staff had umbrellas waiting, our bags were moved quickly; she never even woke up! The place itself is fantastic, not at all worn in any way. Everything worked, everything was clean and we felt like we were living in our own luxurious oasis. The starter pack in the fridge was appreciated as were the daily smiling cleaners and gardeners that ensured that our place was in A grade shape. We chose to use the services of Made the driver on most days of our trip and he too comes highly recommended. Made was prompt, the van was spotless and we appreciated the air conditioning after a hot day in the sun. He always had a smile, he helped with our bags and our daughter. Thank you Made. Finally, we couldn't have asked for a better location. The street is quiet, it is a 3 min walk to the beach and a 5 min walk to Seminyak Square. All the great dining spots are no more than a 5 min (and very cheap) cab ride or pleasant walk away. Thank you Ari for being there to greet us and to farewell us. I highly recommend this villa to any couple or family who want to indulge themselves and have as good a time as we have just had. I cannot wait to be able to come back and do it all over again. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Naras L
Reviewed 19 February 2012

My partner and I just recently returned from Bali.We stayed in the Villa Rouge Bermimpi Villas.Well what more can one say.I can see a problem developing with these villas in the future cause their popularity will make it harder to book.But that sums it up really.Great value! Excellent location! Very nice,very chic Villas! Villa Rouge where we stayed was fantastic..the setting puts you in a relaxing mood immediatelly.As someone in a preview review mentioned recently the attention to detail is something that stands out amongst many many other things..You get a sense of the energy put into to the place by Mark and Hayley.It certainly isnt just another villa and we have stayed in a number of places previously.Ari and the rest of her team are there to help out whenever they are needed.We took advantage of eating in house one evening and the service and food was great. My partner also had a number of in house massages which she thoroughly enjoyed. Me,well I just stayed in the pool,bliss.
I could nt recommend the Bermimpi Villas more highly.You will not be disappointed. Enjoy.

Room Tip: we stayed in villa rouge..i think people will be happy no matter which villa they are choose
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple