We stayed in a garden view room which is situated across the road from the hotel (approx 50m walk). We paid approx $350 per night through agoda.
The hotel is under one year old and the staff were lovely.
On arrival we were given a frangipani lei and a delicious drink. We were taken to our room which was surprisingly large with a clever layout.
Lowlights - no lift and we stayed on the third floor
Highlights - too many to mention them all, infinity pool overlooking the beach was spectacular, breakfast yummy, pool for the garden rooms was also great and hardly anyone else used it, hotel very scenic and the gardens were beautiful, great bed, staff wonderful and very helpful, location unbeatable.
We will definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seminyak is stylish beachfront resort that represents a new era in Bali's evolving hospitality industry. The property is all about tropical sophistication with a choice of elegantly appointed guest rooms, suites and villas designed to accommodate the needs of today's savvy travelers. Set within a charming landscape that encompasses native greenery, lily ponds and traditional thatched pavilions.The Seminyak is a modern retreat with distinct Balinese touches that provides a welcome escape from the outside world. A signature brand of hospitality together with heartfelt service promises a truly unrivaled experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seminyak Beach Hotel Seminyak
- The Seminyak Beach Resort And Spa
- The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa Bali