“Awesome place”
Review of Bali Yarra Villas

Bali Yarra Villas
Ranked #38 of 434 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Reviewed 22 December 2016

A fantastic place which is away from the noise and bustle of the busy streets that is Seminyak.
We booked a two bedroom apartment at very short notice through booking.com
When we arrived that type of room wasnt available but it was sorted out by spreading us around other rooms for one night.No hassle at all for them nor us.
The staff were exceptional.They really couldnt do enough for us.The place is peaceful,privateand immaculately presented.The rooms are big with plenty of space in the living area.Our rooms had both A/C and fans
We would recommend this as a great place to stay in the middle of Seminyak
No hesitation in re booking it if we were to revisit Bali

Room Tip: Not all rooms have kitchens
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank John H

Reviewed 2 December 2016 via mobile

Although upon my arrival there was a hiccup with my room allocation as I was put in a single room when I had booked the one bedroom apartment. Once in my apartment, my holiday began and it was beautiful. The staff were always friendly and most accommodating to all my needs. The apartment itself had all I needed, kitchen was well equiped, the outdoor bathroom was lovely, the bedroom up in the loft was simple but very nice. The location is great as its a very short walk from Bintang supermarket (5 mins) and it is pretty quiet come evening. Unfortunately they do not provide breakfast, but Seminyak cafè around the corner make a beautiful breakfast at a good price. The wifi is the best I've experienced in Bali.
I would highly recommend this accomodation to couples or people traveling solo, it's not the best for families with small children as it is a small complex with a small pool that is deep all the way. I would definitely go back to these villas anytime.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Gabbi66
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Fantastic position, the studio apartment is very small for 2 people so i would suggest to do, it was our first stay! The other rooms available look awesome and spacious. Yalla Villa's are in walking distance from all the hot spots in Seminyak - GREAT service! The staff are so helpful :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FarquharHonor
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We stayed in the three bedroom villa and had a,great time. It is very secluded and therefore private with its own pool and all the amenities you could wish for. The rooms are great and very comfortable and the grounds very spacious What made it even more special was the staff who couldn't do enough to make our stay enjoyable. If you book make sure you ask them to cook for you one night as the Indonesian food was out of this world. The villas give you bikes to get around which is great fun but also it isn't too far to walk to restaurants and bars.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jonathan W
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I stayed for 3 days alone in the one bedroom appartment and am now for 6 days in the 2 bedrooom appartment with my son.
I need silence to regain energy for my inner battery and am also working so need peace to have a clear mind.
I love it here and will certainlly come back.
The staff is amazing and you feel really welcome and well here.
It is very peaceful ,you can sleep wonderful and the place is very central just behind the Bintang Super market and a lot of shops.
The rooms are big ,you can cook and the pool is perfect for swimming.
I was lucky and paid half of the price thanks to good offer of booking.com.
I can recommend Bali Yarravillas for 100%!I and my husband will come back here for sure!

Room Tip: I had first apartment nr 2 very silent.Now appartment nr 1 more noisy but still peaceful!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family