Bali Yarra Villas
Astana Kunti(Seminyak)
US$ 111
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 138
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 168
Agoda.com
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 266
US$ 260
Orbitz.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 369
US$ 121
Priceline
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

Mutiara Bali Boutique Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 386
US$ 65
Priceline
Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 79
US$ 737
US$ 456
US$ 423
Agoda.com
All reviewsbintang supermarketone bedroom apartmentsupermarket priceshotel roomoutdoor bathroomthe main streetlocation is greatshort walkliving arearestaurants and shopsaccommodationbalialleykomangjlgazeboensuite
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I stayed for 3 days alone in the one bedroom appartment and am now for 6 days in the 2 bedrooom appartment with my son.
I need silence to regain energy for my inner battery and am also working so need peace to have a clear mind.
I love it here and will certainlly come back.
The staff is amazing and you feel really welcome and well here.
It is very peaceful ,you can sleep wonderful and the place is very central just behind the Bintang Super market and a lot of shops.
The rooms are big ,you can cook and the pool is perfect for swimming.
I was lucky and paid half of the price thanks to good offer of booking.com.
I can recommend Bali Yarravillas for 100%!I and my husband will come back here for sure!

Room Tip: I had first apartment nr 2 very silent.Now appartment nr 1 more noisy but still peaceful!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 202christina
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Yarra Villas definitely made this trip one of my favourites and I will most definitely stay there again.
Staff were incredibly helpful, organising scooters, food orders and even a charger.
The villa is amazingly spacious and the outside bathrooms were beautiful:)
However it was really the staff that made this stay all that more delightful.
Thank you Komang, I hope to see you again :):)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank nicolefenton55
Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Myself and 2 friends stayed in a 2 bedroom villa at the Yarravillas in late October 2016.
The villas are beautiful and very spacious. They are located behind the Bintang Supermarket which is a very popular location (all taxi drivers and most Balinese locals know where it is).
Komang and his team exceeded all of our expectations of service. Every morning we were greeted with a big smile, the staff are all extremely friendly. Komang helped arrange a car wherever we needed to go somewhere further than Seminyak.
I definitely plan on returning to the Yarravillas in the future, and encourage anyone else to stay there as well :)

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amy H
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

I will start by saying that from what I could tell, we stayed in the smallest room. The bigger rooms might have been of a better standard but I can only judge on our room.

The pool area was really lovely and very well maintained, there were always staff there cleaning it.

We had a nice stay, but I felt it was overpriced as I had a few issues:

The aircon was not strong and kept me awake at night because it was noisy.

The lighting in the bedroom and bathroom was so dim that it was a struggle once it had gone dark outside.

They advertised that the beach was a few minutes walk away but actually it isn't because the access to the beach is private for other hotels. So we had to walk the long way and it takes about 25 minutes.

The hotel had Bintang beers in the fridge that you could purchase. They stated that the price at the hotel tended to be lower than at the supermarket next door. However, we went to the supermarket and the beer was cheaper in there. The hotel charges to dispose of beer bottles from outside the hotel which seemed bizarre to me, I would have thought we were paying enough already for them to throw out a beer bottle without charging extra.

When we left we were made to forward the hotel our booking e-mail to prove we had paid in full online. This is the first time I've ever been made to do this at a hotel, and I was surprised because I assume they should already have this information. It almost made me feel like they thought we were lying about having paid online.

We had a pleasant stay, the location was good and the accommodation was very clean. However, I would not stop here again as I think you can find better in Seminyak for the price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AverageGiraffe
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

It is a great place and area to stay. Very great staff that do anything for you. Bintang Market next door. Very quiet street so no noise. The villa (we rent 1 bedroom villa) has a lot of space and is very modern. The outside bathroom is great. Big bathtube and a great shower with hot wather. Also enough space for putting your bathroom stuf and a big mirror till the ground. Upstairs the bed (which is very comforteble) and a huge closet for your clothes and also a very big mirror. Good wifi working. The swimmingpool is also very good. I reccomend Bali Yarra villas to everyone. Sept 2016

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple