The Akasha Villas
US$ 402
US$ 356
US$ 362
US$ 286
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
The Bali Dream Villa Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 148
US$ 265
US$ 250
The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$ 400
US$ 338
Priceline
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 263
US$ 245
Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 37
US$ 29
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 265
US$ 16
Priceline
The Samaya Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$ 675
US$ 635
Agoda.com
All reviewsliving roombatu beligbedrooms villaprivate poolmini mart across the streetgladly stay here againbig villaliving and dining areaseminyak areathree bedroomamerican breakfastcanggu cluba great stayminute walk from the beachfamily vacationenjoyed our staylocation is ideal
Reviewed 14 October 2010

Me and a few friends went to Bali last September and we stayed in Akasha Villa,
We rented the 4 Bedroom Villa, Stayed there for 5 nights. I was very impressed with the Place and the hospitality of the people, The villa design is very elegant and modern yet still has a Balinese feel to it. Each room was big and has the bathroom almost as big as the room itself, with complete ammentities. The private pool and The living room was very cozy, we were lounging the whole day relaxing hoping that this days wouldn't come to an end, and if you ever wanted to go to the beach you just have to walk 100 meter and you're there on the famous Seminyak beach. I really recommend this place to whoever that comes to Bali, Amazing experience, Great deal of price, Thank you Akasha.
Will definitely come book again!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

We moved to Akasha from the dreadful Breezes hotel. Wow - this place is incredible.

Beautiful rooms, comfortable beds, friendly staff willing to help out, flat-screen TVs in every room (not that you should be watching TV in this place!), a beautiful pool (not brilliant for laps as there are steps blocking half of it, but still lovely), modern kitchen.

I think we had the worst located villa (quite close to the road, but really not too noisy) but it was still great.

The wi-fi needs to be sorted so that you get better reception in villa 8 (where we stayed). I'm sure they will fix this over time as they seem to have the right attitude.

The location is not perfect if you need the shops of Seminyak, but it is a short walk from the beach. If you need to be in on the action, the location might not be right as you would need to take taxis/drive.

For us this was perfect though as we wanted to relax and enjoy the pool, and getting around isn't a problem. This would be a great place for 3 couples to stay and enjoy a holiday together (unfortunately we were three men on a business trip!).

Highly recommended and would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2010

They had their own characteristic that differs from other villas. I enjoyed every minute being there. We stayed at the four bedroom villa which is very spacious and luxurious. The design and amenities are top standard. Very comfortable bed and pillows, very luxurious bathroom too. Kitchen was very big and well equipped. Service was very personal and warm. We had the special 4 bedroom villa with outdoor jacuzzi, I think it is the only villa with this feature. The top terrace can get a peek of the ocean view and enjoy the sunset.
I have recommended this villa to several friends and they loved it too! The beach is only 100 meters away.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2010

I stayed at Villa Akasha after my wedding celebration in Nusa Dua. My parents booked 2 villas, 4 bedroom for the young people (my sister, my brother, and their spouses, me and my husband, and his friend) and 2 bedroom for the parents.
We got the villa right by the entrance, villa 11 and 12.

Villa 12 is the 4 bedroom with private pool downstairs and rooftop jacuzzi. It's the most beautiful place I've ever stayed at. The rooms are very spacious. I got the master bedroom. The master bathroom is very nice, with a huge bath tub and separate shower, double sinks, and a door that goes straight to the pool. The double door in front of the bed has the view of the pool also.
My sister bedroom which is across from the master bedroom, has the most unique bathroom, it's half outdoor and half indoor.

The 2 bedroom upstairs are very nice too. The jacuzzi is awesome, with a small gazebo that I kept using to get massages, overlooking the ocean (that's only 2 minute walk from the villa). It is an amazing experience to stay at this villa.

Villa 11's master bedroom is bigger than my bedroom. The service is great. We got made to order breakfast every morning. My parents and my in laws had the best time at the villa.
At sunrise and sunset, we would walk to the beach, that's only 2 minute walk. The waves are just amazing. The location is very close to good food, shopping and nightlife.
Overall......I definitely will come back and stay at villa Akasha again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2010

This newly opened villa charmed me in every possible way. Stayed with my friends at the 3 bedrooms villa for 5 nights. We spent a wonderful time there. The villa itself located at Batu Belig, literally short walking distance to a beach (I think you can see the ocean if you stay at the 2 storey villa) and a short minute drive to seminyak area with lots of great restaurants and boutiques. You’ll get your private swimming pool (a huge one), nicely decorated rooms and living room, comfortable bed, great bathroom, and the most luxurious kitchen I’ve ever seen in a villa. The service was very good. They cooked our breakfast in the villa using that marvelous kitchen. The breakfast were great, we try both the Indonesian breakfast and American breakfast. The price was reasonable considering what we got there. Really love this villa and will definitely stay there on our next visit to Bali.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends