I chose this place based on Trip Advisor reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Great location, the lovely Jules made us feel right at home, quiet, clean and a great breakfast. I'll be back next time I'm in Seminyak, highly recommended (and top value, too).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled right in the heart of Seminyak, 10 minutes walk to the beach, seconds to great shops, clubs and restaurants, Teka-Teki House offers clean, affordable accommodation to single travellers, couples, groups, friends and small families of all ages. Balinese from the outside, with all the modern comforts inside. Teka-Teki House is a guesthouse, not a hotel. We value diversity and welcome all guests as our family. Our family also includes two Bali dogs and a Bali cat so you won't even have to miss your pets. After staying at Teka-Teki House, you'll feel like you've been living in Bali for years, with local staff, and one Australian to help you find the Western conveniences. We have a variety of accommodation: a mixed 6 bed dorm, 2 rooms that share a bathroom and 3 rooms that have their own bathroom. We can also help organise tours, transport and adventures for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Teka-Teki House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Teka-Teki House Hotel Seminyak
- Teka-Teki House Bali/Seminyak