Teka-Teki House
The One Boutique Villa(Seminyak)
US$ 309
US$ 217
Agoda.com
Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort(Seminyak)
US$ 1,035
US$ 749
US$ 555
US$ 340
Agoda.com
The Breezes Bali Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 109
US$ 544
US$ 520
Orbitz.com
L Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 132
US$ 105
  • Pool
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 179
US$ 145
Agoda.com
The Kunja Villas & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 573
US$ 549
The Trans Resort Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 146
Hotels.com
US$ 225
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Teka - Teki is a quiet hideaway in the middle of a bustling hub of shopping, restaurants and tourists. We loved getting to know Julie and Agnung, they welcome you into their home and make your stay so much more enjoyable by inviting you to join them in their weekend activities. We spent one night with them at their nephews birthday party and another night at a beach BBQ listening to live music, both were unforgettable experiences. We stayed in the Legong room upstairs, it is fan cooled but has a great breeze since it is on the top floor. We sat outside every morning on the veranda and enjoyed our breakfast. If you stay here, it is a great room to request!

Julie is a great trip planner and next time I visit Bali I am going to let her plan my entire trip. She knows all of the most beautiful locations in Bali and lets you know where to not waste your time. Staying at small guesthouses like this allows you to see a different side of Bali.

We shared the downstairs bathroom, it might have been my favorite part of Teka Teki. It is a huge bathroom designed beautifully with all of the western comforts (toilet, hot shower) I love to have! When I return I hope to come to Teka-Teki and would love for others to get to experience this unique guesthouse.

Room Tip: We loved the Legong Room upstairs and its Veranda
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RTW42012
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Right in Seminyak city with nice restaurant around but the small road before you can reach the guest house is really dark especially during night time and the barking street dog is scary... staying in the room with shared bathroom is my biggest mistake here as the toilet flashing system is not so good and it's so terrible to see stranger leftover inside the toilet bowl, yucksss... the owner is friendly, and we met nice travelers there too, but will not stay here again next time...

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kelly T
Reviewed 14 March 2012

such a great place with nicest, cutest stuff ever and soooo kids friendly :))
very clean and comfortable,huge rooms, free water and little space to make your evening tea and rest:)
good price for seminyak and the hosts are awesome, very helpful. loved the yammi breafasts. my children ( 4, 1.5) played with friendly dogs and everyone is so kids friendly
close to beach, restaurants and shops but away from the noise and hussle

Definitely be back!
thank you Jules, Agung, Flores and Scubby..... for amazing time in Teka Teki :)))

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank nadianna78
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Just back from a short stay at Teka Teki. Fantastic location,right in the hub of Seminyak,but located in a quiet location downa lane off Jalan Raya.The staff were fantastic ,and the owners were so helpful.The rooms were spotlessly clean and breakfast was included,very yummy Indonesian choices available!!!
My only downside to the stay were the cranky people at the pool down the road. Since the homestay doesnt have a pool there is a pool for use nearby.A nominal fee is expected with the purchase of a drink or the like.There was noone else using the pool,when we were there,but if you just want a quick dip,it is a bit of a hastle haggling over buying something to have a swim.
I would highly reccomend the home stay

Room Tip: The 2 adjoing rooms across the road would be great for friends travelling together or a family
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank vicntak
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Hi, I really enjoyed staying there and found the location extremely convenient. Owners are really nice and helpful.
I stayed in the Baris room, very clean, verry nice BUT you have to have quiet and considerate 'neighbours' or this is it for your quiet night or morning.
Other little thing, although it is very nice to have an open 'roof' shower, not sure about the toilets... When it does rain, it is ... Interesting.
Once again, it was very nice and I'd go back, maybe I would pick another room if I get organised in advance unless I am going with friends that can stay in the 'attached' room.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet one if you are sensitive to noise
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo