My wife and I have stayed at the W twice in less than 12 months. I confess the place certainly is a design spectacle particularly when your arrive at night. It reminds me of the art deco hotels of florida/hawaii you see on tv but with a modern bali feel.
Certainly if you want to make and impression with your other half, book a room facing the ocean, sadly on the most recent stay we were buried away in the bowels of the hotel on the ground floor overlooking a dilapidated construction site.
The facilities as you would expect are first rate. The pool and gymnasium are wonderful and I found the service attentive without being overbearing. I would however remark variety of food on the most recent visit did not appear to be as special as on the first. Nonetheless I'm sure we'll be back. Wonderful hotel in a great location away from the Kuta class.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape hectic philosophies, and why not plunge into vibrant glitz amidst natural splendors? We're a new found playground along the shores of Seminyak, where trendsetting chic restaurants, clubs, fashions and eclectic galleries await discovery. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Prestigia, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your W Bali - Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- w Retreat And Spa Bali - Seminyak
- w Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak Hotel Seminyak
- W Bali - Seminyak