Villa Angelo
US$ 403
US$ 349
One Eleven(Seminyak)
US$ 490
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 1,927
Hotels.com
US$ 679
US$ 635
Agoda.com
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 267
US$ 213
US$ 306
US$ 251
Impiana Private Villas Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 262
US$ 245
Orbitz.com
Ramada Encore Bali Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$ 35
US$ 30
Agoda.com
All reviewsgay streetlate at nightmarinusvillasafesprivacynyomanjacuzzi
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

I was here for a much needed holiday. This was my first visit to Bali and Indonesia for that matter. The owners and staff were very warm and accommodating. The room had a comfy bed, nice bath, and international channels on the tv. The pool and grounds were very relaxing and calm. The place is really close to the beach, shops and entertainment and if you don't like walking the staff would likely offer you a lift. Thanks villa Angelou my visit was just what I needed!!!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank allpautraveller
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stayed here for the third time and it was like coming home. The friendly staff, the great hosts, they all do the utmost to make your stay to a feast. And we sure enjoyed the clothing optional pool!
Great eye for detail, like nice sereh flavoured soaps, separate pool towels already in your room and the minibar not stuffed with little ripoff bottles, but empty, waiting to be stuffed with your own wine and booze which you can conveniently acquire at the wine shop opposite the entrance of the quiet ally or the nearby Bintang supermarket. A paradise to come back to, again and again!

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank TomBijlmer
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed for 2 weeks in Villa Angelo. If is a very quiet and relaxed place in the mid of Seminyak. Staff is well performing and well managed. Really gay only and clothes optional. Breakfast is excellent. Rooms are large and very clean. The swimming pool cools you after being in the sun. I will return to this place on my next stay at Bali :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I just finished my 5th excellent stay at Villa Angelo. For sure: if you look for a gay clothing optional place, this is the best on Bali. Because of location, ambiance, friendliness and care. I know most of the other ones, this is my absolute top choice.
I do not understand most complaints from other reviewers.
One of the things I like in Angelo: total freedom. As long as you respect the freedom of others. For sure it is NOT a sex hangout place for local moneyboys, True, some guests bring in a local friend and that could be a moneyboy - but who should check that? Apart from a hug and kiss or a touch I have never seen 'public sex' during the 20+ nights that I spent there. If you hate sand, don't visit the Sahara: if gay nudity offends you, avoid Angelo. Simple. Same with the roosters: roosters on Bali are like sand grains in the Sahara. Don't expect the owners to remove the neighbor's sand...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank WimYogya
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I've been staying in this beautiful villa for the third time now. Considering my last stay i had great expectations. I must say they all came true again in a very positive way. The location is just perfect, especially if you want to be conveniently close to the beautiful beach and gaybars. Donny, the staff manager speaks excellent English, friendly and is extremely helpful. I have read some bad reviews about this villa, but i do not understand any of!! If you want to have a nice holiday in Bali, i highly recommend to stay in this beautiful villa with a great swimming pool. I'm pretty sure i come back, i miss the place already! I thank the owners Bob, Marinus and staff for an unforgettable holiday!

Tuan