Spending the vacation in Bali during the Silent Day (Nyepi) is not an easy thing to do. During the Silent Day (Nyepi) we are not allowed to have any activities outside. We have to stay inside the house. Even to turn on the light is not allowed. So, we need to find a comfortable hotel or villa to stay. Ranadi Villa is the best choice to spend your holiday at Nyepi. With 2 cozy bedrooms, private pool and kitchen our "Nyepi 'holiday in Bali will be fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hide away in a boutique pool villa retreat that takes inspiration from a modern colonial plantation. A collection of 18 one, two and three bedroom private pool villas blend enchanting Balinese style and Anantara’s luxurious approach to an exotic home away from home. Each self contained villa is thoughtfully designed to offer a high degree of privacy, a sense of openness and a feeling of being at one with nature, so that you can experience the ultimate island lifestyle. Located only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali’s jet setter lifestyle awaits you in trendy Seminyak. Discover one of the island’s most sought after destinations, characterised by a charming laid back vibe, great restaurants, gourmet cafés, chic bars and designer shops. More than a favourite haunt for the rich and famous, your stylish Seminyak escape can easily be combined with exploration of the island’s rich artistic scenes, spiritual heartland, traditional rural culture, and of course endless stunning beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranadi Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Ranadi Hotel Seminyak
- Anantara Vacation Club Bali Seminyak