my mother and i recently stayed (March 9th) in Tonys Villas, and loved our room, although a bit tired and in need of some TLC, unfortunately our porch roof leaked and i had a bad fall on the slippery surface, i had to ask the staff to mop up the water to avoid further accidents which they did. we enjoyed our breakfasts, and the wifi in the front office was handy.it was a nuisance not having pool towels, we were given room towels, but they were always running out and we had to wait until the laundry was delivered in the afternoon.
we had a private function for lunch one day and the manager Agung was most helpful and we had a lovely time with our guests.
the staff are friendly and courteous, but i think they need more basic hotel training, we had a light that fell out of the ceiling in the shower, a squeeky front door, and a leaking airconditioner,but all fixed promptly, these villas are in a fantastic position, its just a pity that the pool villas are seemingly in need of an update. i would still stay there again, and hopefully the pool villas will be restored to their former glory. the local restaurants and coffee outlets and other shops nearby are all good, and its just a short taxi ride to seminyak square and also kuta,a trip to the potatoe head is an experience one must take.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tonys Villas & Resort in Kerobokan is a perfect hideaway surrounded by green foliage of tropical environment. Once you step into these villas in Bali, you can immediately sense the serenity and friendly services. So, when looking for a blissful and convenient residence on the Island of the Gods, it is an appropriate choice. Designed by adopting the grandeur of Balinese architectural style blended with modern style, Tonys Villas & Resort Bali affords convenience for the ultimate experience. From reed roof to local touch in the interior reflects the elegant comfort of Balinese house, namely it is warm in cold ambience and cool under the heat of the sun. Meanwhile, our verdant beautiful garden with lush vegetation generates natural backdrop and inspiring holiday living. Each villa unit and other properties are carefully prepared to take advantage of the freshness exuded by tropical plants at maximal space available. To sum up, everywhere you stay and stand, as if you are always taken closer to nature so that you will get refreshed. Thus, staying with us will elevate your experience and renew the freshness of mind. Probably, our garden is the most spacious among the villas around Seminyak area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Tonys Villas & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tony`s Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Tonys Villas & Resort Bali/Seminyak