“Great for drinks”
Review of Ling-Ling's

Ling-Ling's
Reserve with Chope
Ling-Ling's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 642 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 10
Description: Located in the heart of Seminyak, Ling Ling's offers contemporary asian fusion basing our core ideals on Japanese & Korean styles. We strive for our customers satisfaction with our endless supply of asian tapas to our most delectable drinks menu. Open from 12pm everyday to satisfy your hunger for an exquisite meal, a heavenly refreshment, tunes for the soul or just a fun night out with friends.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere at this bar, with a DJ playing RNB on a Friday night. The friendly staff are in cute sailor moon outfits.

Will definitely be returning for their extensive menu of cocktails. We bought a drink during their happy hour and the waitress said all I had to do was roll an even or odd to win another drink. We ended up getting 2 free shots.

Can't speak for the food though.

1  Thank Erica C
LingLing B, Manager at Ling-Ling's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Erica,

Thank you so much for taking your time to post a beautiful review for Ling Ling's.

We're glad you had great experience with us.
Ling Ling's offers Asian Fusion menu with various choices of Tropical Cocktails.
Our friendly team always happy to invite you join our Happy Hour with fun games from 5PM-7PM and 10PM-11PM

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Great service and the reviews I saw were spot on. Cocktails to die for and the Chichen and Mozzarella dumplings plus the pork belly sticks were so good we ordered another serving. To top it off on getting our bill they had a rose for me. Great experience and thank you to the other reviewers.

1  Thank MarieO1710

Dear Marie,

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Took the kids to Ling Lings for dinner, food was tasty, service was prompt and staff were fabulous with the kids, game section out back which kept us entertained as well as a fun waiter who set the kids challenges and mind teasers. Will definitely go back

1  Thank Natty B

Hi Natty,

Thank you so much for posting such a beautiful review.
We're glad you had great experience with us.
Giving fun and memorable dine experience is what we aim to do.

Thank you once again and looking forward to welcome you back sometime soon.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the young, funky hustle and vibe of Ling-Lings. The staff appear very young (the high school girl’s uniforms don’t help! ;-), and they are warm, welcoming and professional.
It was later in the evening when I rocked up, and was offered a table on my own next to a fairly rowdy bunch of 5 guys who were clearly enjoying their night out. It didn’t bother me, and if I had wanted a quieter spot, I could see there were seats further in from the area out front where I was seated.
Their menu features a whole bunch of the best of Asian street food, both in tapa style sharing plates and main courses to enjoy on your own. Keen to try all that I could, I went for the kimchi fries, pork belly bao sliders and bang-bang chicken San Choy Bau. I thought the slaw that accompanied the bang-bang chicken was a little bland, but that was all I could fault with the with whole meal.
The prices are very reasonable, and Hey - they don’t charge extra for GST or service charge! Well done Ling-Lings!
I will definitely be heading back for another round to try out some of their other menu offerings!
Price for 3 dishes and a Bintang: Rp194k (AUD$18). Great value for money!

2  Thank Reece B
LingLing B, Manager at Ling-Ling's, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Reece,

Thank you for posting such a beautiful review for Ling Ling's !
We're glad you had great experience with us because that's what we aim to do.

Ling Ling's say "No Plus Plus" for all of the price.
Don't miss our Taco Tuesday, All Taco $1 for each.
Thank you so much for recognizing our great service, taste and atmosphere in whole experience.

Kind Regards,

Ling Ling's Team

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on the recommendation of a friend and it was well worth it. The staff are extremely helpful and the service outstanding. Ordered a dirty martini which I have to say would be the best in Bali by far. The food was very tasty I had the pork tacos and my wife had the teriyaki chicken. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Basictoast
LingLing B, Manager at Ling-Ling's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Basictoast,

We're glad you had great experience with us.
Don't miss our Taco Tuesday when all Tacos is $1 for each start from 5pm-9pm.