“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice place, good service comfortable surroundings, could use better quality bread for the sandwiches, would make a big difference. Pizza is very good.

Fedele F, Manager at Gia Nina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your review Adriana. We are glad to hear you experienced good service and enjoyed the pizza. We will share your feedback about the bread with our kitchen. Thanks for your business, we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Been coming for over a year and enjoy the good food, and friendly attentive service.
Feels like dinner at Nonna’s on Sunday.

Consistency is the key with each dish selected from the menu.
Fettuccine Alfredo, Veal and Chicken parm, always prepared perfectly
and thats the key here at Gia Nona’s. You know you are going to get a good meal
and thats what keeps us coming back.

Fedele F, Manager at Gia Nina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your years of business Pat. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoy our food in our comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 star review and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

This place is perfect for a pizza or meal on the go or for dining in! The staff is friendly informative and very accommodating. The food is delicious and you can B.Y.O.B. if you want, they even have nightly entertainment on the weekends. I highly recommend this awesome place. It has just enough class and it's also down to earth too! Great prices.

Fedele F, Manager at Gia Nina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Thank you so much for your business and 5 star review. We are so glad to hear you enjoy our food and service and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I discovered this fabulous restaurant when a friend invited me to lunch. The food was delicious and a huge portion and the prices so reasonable. For $10, I had an Italian beef sandwich, salad, French fries and unlimited soda. There were many options for lunch all for only $10. I was so impressed that two days later I went back for dinner with my husband and friends. Each of us ordered something different and were all pleased with the quality and portion. We have a lot of Italian restaurants in the area where I live, but Gia Nina's has quickly reached the top of the list. I am going for lunch this week with another friend and the following week I am taking another group of friends there for dinner. On Mondays they offer 4 courses for $19.95. The service was impeccable with Ariel for lunch and Sonny for dinner. On Friday nights there is entertainment.

Fedele F, Manager at Gia Nina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review Denise. We really appreciate your feedback and support and are so glad to hear how pleased you and your friends have been with your experiences here. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing and serving you for years to come.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have said this before and I will say it again everything is great. The staff is friendly and can not do enough for you.

Fedele F, Manager at Gia Nina's Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Hi Dinatars. Thank you so much for the great review and 5 star rating. I will be sure to share your review with my staff so they can understand how their hard work and friendly service is appreciated by our loyal customers. It was our pleasure to serve you, and we hope to see you again soon.