“Authentic Italian Pizzas in Somerset West, South Africa!!”

Pomodoro Authentic Italian
Ranked #52 of 139 Restaurants in Somerset West
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Pomodoro Pizza Take Away and Free Delivery Authentic Italian wood-fired thin and crispy pizza Owner run See our menu for regular pizza, classic Italian and gourmet pizza Also home-made Gelato, Salads and Foccacia Call and collect at Lion's Square or we will deliver to you in Somerset West and no extra cost!
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Usually not a pizza fan, but family convinced me to try the pizzas from Pomodoro's - Wow!! Absolutely delicious, with likely the best bases I've ever tried.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

It was always a favourite and had many good meals there but last night it lacked something, do not know why or what. We still had a fairly good meal last night but one thing I missed was the "BUZZ" it always had.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

During our stay in Somerset we been to this restaurant twice and enjoyed it very much. The place is a bit hidden in a small shopping centre located behind the pizza shop.
The interior is simple but cozy and and very nice. The food is outstanding, I had the lasagne ( which was the reason for our second visit) while my wife had the pork medallions with salad. Both meals were very tasty and rather big. On our first visit my wife had the creme brûlée for dessert which she enjoyed while I had a Dom petro which was quite strong and enjoyable. Unlike a previous review we found the manager very nice and quite entertaining with a dry sense of humour. All in all a great restaurant and good food at reasonable prices.

1  Thank 4711rws
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Lovely Pizza ... I would highly recommend their Pizza, the base is not thin and not thick. The tomato on the base is yummy! However the owner or manager (thin Italian guy) is not very friendly and rather rude.

4  Thank Lovetotravelmadz
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Pomodoro offers a easy menu with lots of choices. The food is always fresh and full of flavor. The gnocchi is great.