All reviews stocked fridge every morning gowns andrew host rooms breakfast
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Thankyou Tiaan, Andrew and staff for a super relaxed stay at Waterstone Lodge. i had a beautiful view of the mountain every morning on waking. Since I travel a lot I feel I can truly rate this as one of the Best Stays I have had. I was there for a week so if there are flaws, Andrew kept them well hidden. The rooms were beautifully appointed! The garden a delight and the staff friendly and competent. Hopefully the fish pond will add to the delights. Thank you all for a wonderful stay. I will be back. Fond memories. Anne.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
AndrewM9919, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Anne,

Not only was it a sheer pleasure to have met you and have had the pleasure to have accommodated you, our lovely talks out on our sunny patio were a real treat and gave me such wonderful memories of your stay with us.

It would be our honor to have the pleasure of accommodating you at Waterstone Lodge again and wish you all the best in health and happiness until then.

Andrew Mac Gregor

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The breakfast setup can improve. Please give guests a chance to eat at leisure before rushing to clear the food. The rooms were excellent and the overall appearance was of high quality. A place to return whenever in CPT.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndrewM9919, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you for your valued feedback wish regards to your most recent stay at Waterstone Lodge. The matter regarding breakfast clearance has already been addressed with the relevant staff and we are back on track as per usual.

I have no doubt that this matter is a thing of the past and look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay with us.

Andrew.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Awsome lodge with very confortable room and relaxed atmosphere. Friendly people attending makes your stay valuable.Just limited possibilities to shop and dine if you don't have a car, distances are far too long to walk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndrewM9919, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a wonderful pleasure to welcome you back.

Stephanie’s Place Restaurant is directly opposite Waterstone Lodge as you know. But understandable that you wouldn’t want to eat there every night it is preferable to have a car always so that you have choice of dining facilities.

We trust that we would have the honor of hosting your next stay in Somerset West in the near future again.

Andrew Mac Gregor

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Hello Tiaan, thank you for the lovely stay Waterstone lodge. Outstanding B&B. We felt at home the minute we walked in the door. I’ve travelled all over the world & the Waterstone Lodge is at the top. The staff was absolutely amazing and took such great care. The room, breakfast and poolside was a perfect way to start a trip. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Waterstone Lodge!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Andrew M, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Janine,

Thank You so very much for your wonderful review of your most recent stay at Waterstone Lodge. It is wonderful news to me as an owner that Tiaan has done such a wonderful job at ensuring your warm welcome on arrival as well as making sure you are well taken care of during your stay with us.

My housekeeping staff are very particular in ensuring that our rooms are always fresh and ready to make an impression for every guest checking in with us.

This review has proven to me that my team that I am very proud of has made every effort in ensuring that my high standards are met and kept in place.

Once again, thank you for your review. We hope to accommodate you in the near future again and with you all the best till then.

Andrew

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Dear Tiaan -Waterstone Lodge

We were amazed beyond measures with a hearty welcome at Waterstone Lodge by Tiaan. Waterstone Lodge truly is beautifully appointed and an inviting boutique guesthouse that offering very stylish accommodation.

Tiaan thank you for a world class breakfast and make us feel like we the most important people in the world.

We will truly recommend Waterstone Lodge to anyone.

Room Tip: Beautifully appointed and an inviting boutique guesthouse that offering very stylish accommodation.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew M, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Aldorette,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your most recent stay at Waterstone Lodge. I am thrilled to hear that Tiaan has done such a wonderful job of making you feel welcomed and cared for while I was away.

I am so happy that you found the styling and accommodation of Waterstone Lodge of such a high standard.

I trust we would get the pleasure to accommodate you in the near future.

Andrew