All reviews stocked fridge every morning gowns andrew host rooms breakfast
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Awsome lodge with very confortable room and relaxed atmosphere. Friendly people attending makes your stay valuable.Just limited possibilities to shop and dine if you don't have a car, distances are far too long to walk.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AndrewM9919, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a wonderful pleasure to welcome you back.

Stephanie’s Place Restaurant is directly opposite Waterstone Lodge as you know. But understandable that you wouldn’t want to eat there every night it is preferable to have a car always so that you have choice of dining facilities.

We trust that we would have the honor of hosting your next stay in Somerset West in the near future again.

Andrew Mac Gregor

Reviewed 21 August 2018

Hello Tiaan, thank you for the lovely stay Waterstone lodge. Outstanding B&B. We felt at home the minute we walked in the door. I’ve travelled all over the world & the Waterstone Lodge is at the top. The staff was absolutely amazing and took such great care. The room, breakfast and poolside was a perfect way to start a trip. Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Waterstone Lodge!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Andrew M, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Janine,

Thank You so very much for your wonderful review of your most recent stay at Waterstone Lodge. It is wonderful news to me as an owner that Tiaan has done such a wonderful job at ensuring your warm welcome on arrival as well as making sure you are well taken care of during your stay with us.

My housekeeping staff are very particular in ensuring that our rooms are always fresh and ready to make an impression for every guest checking in with us.

This review has proven to me that my team that I am very proud of has made every effort in ensuring that my high standards are met and kept in place.

Once again, thank you for your review. We hope to accommodate you in the near future again and with you all the best till then.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Dear Tiaan -Waterstone Lodge

We were amazed beyond measures with a hearty welcome at Waterstone Lodge by Tiaan. Waterstone Lodge truly is beautifully appointed and an inviting boutique guesthouse that offering very stylish accommodation.

Tiaan thank you for a world class breakfast and make us feel like we the most important people in the world.

We will truly recommend Waterstone Lodge to anyone.

Room Tip: Beautifully appointed and an inviting boutique guesthouse that offering very stylish accommodation.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Andrew M, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Aldorette,

Thank you for your wonderful review of your most recent stay at Waterstone Lodge. I am thrilled to hear that Tiaan has done such a wonderful job of making you feel welcomed and cared for while I was away.

I am so happy that you found the styling and accommodation of Waterstone Lodge of such a high standard.

I trust we would get the pleasure to accommodate you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

The lodge has been arranged with loving attention to detail accessories for a unique living atmosphere. For a relaxed start to the day you enjoy an excellent breakfast with live cooking eggs from Andrew.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andrew M, Owner at Waterstone Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Thank you for your wonderful review of Waterstone Lodge. It’s the best for me to hear that my guests are comfortable and well taken care of during their stay with us.

Once again thank you so much and I only hope to accommodate you once again when you are back in Lovely Somerset West.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Tiaan was an excellant host. He recieved us friendly on arrival and we felt at home from the beginning.
We loved our room opening up onto the outside pool area and enjoyed our morning coffee while looking at the mountain. The breakfast was more that adequate and lovingly prepared by Tiaan.
Waterstone is close to most places we had to be in Somerset West and half an hours drive from Caprtown airport.
We would love to be back.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

It is wonderful to receive such acknowledgement of great service well received and enjoyed by our valued guests.

Thank You for your time in reviewing Waterstone Lodge. We trust and hope that we would have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not to distant future.