Review Highlights

My favourite bubbles

Reviewed 7 August 2018
Rogier H
Rotterdam, The Netherlands

All reviews sparkling wines tasting room glass of bubbly wine tasting options great range friendly staff wine farm bubbles mcc estate visitors winery drinking
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Good wine doesn’t make up for the poor service and attitude. Does explain why it’s so quiet though when other places are bustling.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

What an awesome experience. We travelled from Somerset West for this tasting and to purchase some product. The welcome we received by tasting area staff was amazing and we had a great time. Will defenitely be doing it again as it was worth the travel.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Friendly staff, modern and stylisch estate. Very nice bubbles, my favourite. I highly recommend there sparkling wines!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We decided to take a back road between Worcester and Robertson and ended up getting onto the Graham Beck Wine Estate through the "back door" - this allowed us to view the entire wine estate as we slowly made our way to the main entrance and visitors centre. Most of the wine farms we visited in the area produce excellent wines, but are not really geared up for an influx of visitors - not so Graham Beck. The visitors building is imposing and has beautiful views over the large water feature and the farm. There are a few wine tasting options on offer - mainly sparkling wines - for which Graham Beck is famous, as well as some still wines that are only sold in the USA.
The staff were friendly and gave us a full history of Graham Beck, his family and the wines. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The views from the tasting room are great, the MCC wines are lovely, especially the vintage rose (great golden colour). The staff are very attentive and friendly - don't miss this winery if in the area.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

A friend of mine designed the reflecting pool at the winery so I of course wanted to stop and take a photo of it. As I walked across the pool on the wooden slat walkway I turned slightly for my 'photo-op' and my foot slipped between the widely placed slats and down I went between the boards only stopping when my thigh became wedged. I laid there for several minutes, no one was around to assist or hear my calls for help. Slowly and painfully I withdrew my leg and soaked foot, managed to stand, and limped to the car where my friends were waiting....and wondering where I was. We immediately put ice from our ice chest on the badly bruised leg. I limped for days and required wheelchair assistance at the airport when returning home three days later. The winery is lovely and I understand the champagne is world class but I never made it beyond the treacherous walkway. Be mindful as you cross it and place your feet carefully.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

There is absolutely nothing not to enjoy about stopping at this Vineyard. It is beautiful, comfortable and the staff (as is in Africa) are utterly charming. We paid for the biggest wine tasting - still coming in at a wonderfully fair price! We must have wasted nearly 2 hour hours here, sitting, chatting, drinking and enjoying. I adore Graham Beck wines and was a huge fan of their vineyard in Franschoek - I wish them nothing but continued success.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had such a good time tasting the sparkling wines and relaxing on the balcony. A great place to go and relax, with friendly staff as well!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

Have a great range of bubbels! The tasting room lookes amazing with a great upclass feel. The Lady that helped us was very informative. Had a great experience. Got a free boëre wors roll on Braai dag!

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I definite "must-do", Graham Beck in Robertson is stunning.

Awesome people and open on Sundays .

Their Wine Tasting experience is awesome.

In my opinion SA's best Sparkling Wines and ranks with any internationals.