Review Highlights
Best experience in South Africa!

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kat B
via mobile
Great snorkeling experience with the seals

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
pushpop
Orchard Road, Singapore

All reviews hot chocolate seal snorkeling equipment wetsuits team ct boat
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The best experience is South Africa! They are so professional! I can’t say it enough. We literally just finished snorkeling with seals and not only was it an incredible adventure but the staff was fantastic. They have a very nice set up. The equipment is clean, organized, the boat is great, the staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would recommend it to everyone! Wish I could give them a higher rating

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Kat

Wow - thank you so much for your awesome review - it is greatly appreciated!!

We are very happy to hear that you had a fabulous time with our crew :)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We took the morning slot and enjoyed our the activity. We were well-taken care by our hosts while "trekking" the seals. Even though there were a lot of seals on the island, we only manage to come close with a just few seals. Do come a bit early for some street shopping around the car park area as it can be such good bargain in the morning.

Hi there

Thank you so much for your review - we are very happy to hear that you had a great time out there!!

Safe travels :)

Regards

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I opted for the ride-along which to be honest I wouldn't do again. Seals were too far away as the boat had to be some distance from the rocks and people snorkelling obviously. My partner snorkelled and came close to some sealions but it was very cold the day we went so I think more sealions were on the rocks than in the cold water!

Cape Town Bucketlist was very well run though

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hi there

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with our crew

It is greatly appreciated

Enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Regards

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

It was an amazing experience snorkling with the seals! The guides were friendly and professional. Felt safe and assured even though I am relatively inexperience in snorkling. We were even lucky enough to see whales on the way to the island to snorkle:)Thank you for the great time!!

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hi Judith

Thank you so much for taking time in writing this review - it is greatly appreciated :)

We are very happy to hear that you had a great time with our crew

Reviewed 23 May 2018

A must do if you're in the Cape Town area! What an adventure it was and the service was exceptionally professional.

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Hi there

Thank you for your awesome review - we are very happy to hear that you had a truly memorable experience with our crew!

The BL Crew

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Thoughly enjoyed our day trip out. Well looked after by our hosts. So close to the seals while swimming. Thanks for a great time.

2  Thank James D
Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi James

Thank you so much for your review - it is greatly appreciated :)

We are very happy to hear that you had a great time out there!!

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing trip - I’ve done most of what Cape Town has to offer, having lived there for 10 yrs growing up and returning every other year since.

I wasn’t expecting much from this trip and it over delivered. I went with my best friend - a Cape Townian, my 13yr old son and my 11yr old daughter - we all loved it.

The crew were amazing - my daughter was a little apprehensive and the lady member of the crew (apologies I forgot her name) looked after my daughter in the water for the whole hour.

The water is cold (it’s the Atlantic) - however, you get 8mm wet suits and I didn’t feel the need to surface once, there’s warm water on the boat if you did need to warm up.

As for the seals, wow what a show - there was 100’s in the water and they swim all around and play chicken with you in the water. There are 1000’s on the island, so you’d have to be pretty unlucky for none to be in the water.

Really amazing experience and probably the highlight of mine and my kids holiday.

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Hi Donrob36

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing this review - it is greatly appreciated

We are very happy to hear that you had an awesome time out there!!!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

An absolutely wonderful experience. Very nice crew. The boat ride is very short, so even notoriously sea-sick people like me didn't get sick. The wet-suits are very warm - even 11.5 C water was perfectly bearable in them. Plus the crew brings warm water to pour into your wet suit if you get cold, so halfway through the snorkel one can warm up again. Absolutely magical seal sightings, I will do this again.

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hi Nina

Thank you for your awesome review!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time in writing the review

So happy to hear that you had a fabulous time with our crew :)

The Bucket List Team

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We went on the seal snorkeling trip which was fantastic. On the way there we saw hundreds of dolphins which was a mind blowing experience. They followed the motorboat and played in front of it. When we arrived at the islands where the seals were hanging out, we got into the water. The water was freezing cold but due to the good equipment it was OK. The seals were having fun around us swimming very close to us and it was easy to capture them on pictures. Great experience, don’t miss it!

Hi there

Thank you for your awesome review!!

We are very happy to hear that you had a great time with our crew :)

The Bucket List Team

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Very well organized trip. In the morning we had to wait a little long for the other guests, but the experience itself, the speed boat, the quality of the wet suits, hot chocolate and cookies after, the friendliness of the staff and of the course the seals were amazing!! Really professional and really good fun. One of my big highlights of the South Africa Holiday.

Sealsnorkeling, Bookings at Cape Town Bucket List, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Hi there!

We are very happy to hear that this was one of your highlights :)

Awesome to know that you had an amazing time out there

Thank you so much for the great review!