“Best Chicken Wings in the world !”

Deez Mexican Bistro
Ranked #29 of 75 Restaurants in Hout Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I am absolutely addicted to Deez chicken wings.....if you find any better I would be interested as I have travelled the world ...... but still Deez is my best.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

the vibe is really good, atmosphere is cosy and Mexican style, everyone working there is friendly, chicken wings and potato chips with chilli poppers is one of our favourite, an area available for any weather.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We always enjoy our visits to Deez, attentive service and the platters are good value and scrummy! Sweet potatoes in place of nachos make a great lower carb option!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We had a variety of dishes, all well received, especially the chilli poppers. and the steak burrito. The bill was a bit higher than expected considering we didn't have any wine. Well supported by locals on freezing midweek night!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with a great atmosphere and friendly service. The food was okay, nothing great but the smokey chili relish made up for it. I ordered a chicken enchilada but was surprised when receiving the bill that the chicken costs R25 extra. No where on the menu it said anything about extra nor did the waiter mention anything. Annoyed me as I was on a strict budget. Can be a romantic experience but I will not go again