“Chilled vibe, lovely margaritas and tasty platter”

Deez Mexican Bistro
Ranked #28 of 72 Restaurants in Hout Bay
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We always enjoy our visits to Deez, attentive service and the platters are good value and scrummy! Sweet potatoes in place of nachos make a great lower carb option!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

We had a variety of dishes, all well received, especially the chilli poppers. and the steak burrito. The bill was a bit higher than expected considering we didn't have any wine. Well supported by locals on freezing midweek night!

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Beautiful restaurant with a great atmosphere and friendly service. The food was okay, nothing great but the smokey chili relish made up for it. I ordered a chicken enchilada but was surprised when receiving the bill that the chicken costs R25 extra. No where on the menu it said anything about extra nor did the waiter mention anything. Annoyed me as I was on a strict budget. Can be a romantic experience but I will not go again

Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent - chicken wings just fab; nachos grande were fully loaded nachos with lots to f let can
Ingredients. Really informal, friendly and efficient. Ice cream and chocolate sauce just finished it off brilliantly.

Location quirky too - old police station from way back and clearly popular with the locals

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

When it asks "month visited" I would need to say the first time was in late 1990's and since then has been a regular port of call...

Deez is a must visit on your bucket list, it is authentic makes outstanding frozen Margarita exceptional Mexican food but my favourite is the spicy chicken wings they surely must be the best by far!

This is a short review as I think the restaurant deserve a more in depth review which I intend to submit (with pictures) on my next visit !