Our family was lucky enough to choose Chapmanspeak for a five night stay in April 2012.
Great location for exploring not only Cape Town, but also the rest of the Cape. Kenneth, Angelique and their boys couldn't be more welcoming and made you feel most at home. The cottage is a great size, easily suitable for a family of 4 (or 4 adults) with a nice private garden and hot tub along with the main swimming pool. The pool can be viewed from the room, so the kids can be kept an eye on. The facilities in the accommodation were just what you needed with a good kitchen and comfortable lounge area. Safe parking is a good extra and the local town is 2 minutes away. Houts Bay is a great base for exploring this part of South Africa and has good family friendly restaurants and a great beach.
Would stay again without any hesitation and couldn't recommend Chapmanspeak B&B highly enough A++
Simon, Michelle, Sophie & Charlie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in a quiet and peaceful corner of Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak B&B / Self-Catering offers luxurious, comfortable and child-friendly accommodation, making it an ideal choice for a romantic getaway or family holiday! Each of our suites has its own private Jacuzzi/Spa, Infra-red Sauna, ideal for relaxing in after a hard day's sightseeing! Come and enjoy our personal, unobtrusive hospitality.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Chapman's Peak Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapman`s Peak b&b
- Chapman`s Peak Hotel Hout Bay
- Chapman's Peak Bed And Breakfast Hout Bay, Cape Town